You ever considered that poker has become a problem in your life ?

ubo

ubo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
think, but think the opposite....A kind of acquisition

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has happened to stop doing important things to play ... then I wondered what was wrong with me and put a brake! Les has passed something? Do not sleep, do not eat, do not go to work ....

In any of your activities there should be self-control and discipline, it all depends on you. Someone has enough time and patience to work in 2-3 jobs and raise children, so what makes you worse? It's all about motivation and working on yourself!

Striker_7

Striker_7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SlimHeperpokerstars,

I agree! It's all about self control. If you can't control yourself, then not only poker can ruin your life. You should enjoyed this game and not be a fanatic.

imnoobpoker

imnoobpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I start playing poker, I played a lot but now I regulated my time. Think it was for me a new game, so I wanted to mastery my skills. Now it is just a game for me and I can miss the money what I deposited.

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
in early time i played poker, im very falling love about the game, cos i can winning a lot 'in early time'. the next its not like early i have lost too much money to made deposit, because i play everyday, until forgot to eat, sleep, working, etc. this poker make trouble in my live. now i still learn how to make poker more profitable.

V

veruska A1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is a game that you can take in two ways, from a hobby (just for fun, because you like it, because you have a nice time) to take it as a vice (When we put it to take as a vice is very dangerous and You have to know how to deal with it, because there are people who have lost their jobs, their money, even their home through poker), So I do not agree that poker is seen as a drug. Poker can at the same time be profitable for some times for some people but you have to take into account that sometimes you win and sometimes you lose!

S

SlavaUa

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is real problem, if you forgot that poker is only game you have to do a braek, even leave it.

vitorbonatto

vitorbonatto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im playing a lot of tournaments right now and maybe its causing me some light problems like not eating so well because of the duration... but with cash game i think that dont happens too much

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also can boast that I do not have any dependence in poker, I can always take a break in poker and spend time with my family.

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has happened to stop doing important things to play ... then I wondered what was wrong with me and put a brake! Les has passed something? Do not sleep, do not eat, do not go to work ....

well, no it's too much, maybe a poker game and took the place in my life, but does not replace life!

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

it's called gambling!

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The only problem I see with poker in my life, I don't get to play enough!!!!!:D
:D

P

PKRNRS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get annoyed with my kids when they won't get away from me so I can play. I then have to re-center myself to the really important things. I will put off chores around the house at times.

BulDawg

BulDawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly i did time to time :) I play online poker for almost 10 yrs and i have same problems with sleep, eat and work habits...i didnt work a normal job for years, this is sick :D But i love this game and ill get over it somehow :) The most important thing is, is this makes u happy or not...if it does, keep going :)

rodrigo1972

rodrigo1972

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the only problem that I have with poker is when I lose my money with crazy players going all in with crazy hands that´s all, poker is very important for me is the sport that I love

J

jwlaw35

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would say no as far as the financial part of it I only play what I can afford to. But I would say my love of the game some times takes away from family/friends time. Cant miss everything to make a tournament

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is like a visualization of our life but at the table and more you patients and hardworking more you successful!so poker can be harmful if u lost all your money or play too much,but in this case poker is not a problem!the problem is in you!!!

A

alextepi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

not really like this. I am not addicted. You have to control yourself. you're your own time manager only. nobody is responsible for too much game playing than yourself. just one point of view.

good luck at the tables!!!

A

alextepi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only problem I see with poker in my life, I don't get to play enough!!!!!:D
:D

I don't think you really think that, and if you are there might be a problem there. That's my point of view.

Good like at the tables!!!

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me poker is a hobby and it is not a problem for my life.

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker isn't really a problem but gambling and staying behind a screen too long can be

Striker_7

Striker_7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When it's hobby, it's really not a problem, but you can not see when it develops into addiction!

M

mex4el

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker for me is a great time, poker is something that does not give you boredom.

M

matnautico

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I was making very good money in the end of lest year so I took this semester off in college and now with the pressure of having to win I can barely win anything anymore.

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play a lot since I began playing a couple months ago. I love the game, but make sure to take care of my responsibilities first and foremost