You ever considered that poker has become a problem in your life ?

robertocoelho

robertocoelho

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything in life has to be moderated, but the problem is not poker.

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has happened to stop doing important things to play ... then I wondered what was wrong with me and put a brake! Les has passed something? Do not sleep, do not eat, do not go to work ....

So what are you doing here, trying to get back on the wagon? Once you realized that poker is addictive to you and stopped, don't go back hoping this time it will be different. Try other things, for example fishing.

grinya774

grinya774

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is fun for me, so it was never a problem for me.

Odysseus101

Odysseus101

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker is just a hobby for me, and I don't take it very seriously. Thus I usually lose. But it's fun, and I don't mind.
So is poker a problem? No, poker is awesome. The fact that I suck at it is the problem.

B

bravissim0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I noticed that I spent all my free time on poker, but it's just entertainment, I do not think it will go into something serious

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker has never been a problem for my life, but the stakes for bookmakers have become a huge tragedy that has changed my life beyond recognition, but it's good that in life it's possible to change everything, not to return, but to change and make a better life than it was before This. !!!

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I poker creates some problems, but not to such a degree and so the global most likely mild discomfort.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never had any problems with poker. If there is no time for the game, then I do not suffer. I know that, there are people who gamble as a drug. They want adrenaline or win a lot of money. But you need to approach everything from the real side.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
good question ,before half an year I didnt sleep until3 am,and Iwas nervous,and stress,when I stop that kind of life everythinkwas normal again...

2NaCl

2NaCl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At the time you asking a question like such than that means you definitely need to reconsider what you want from Poker and take a break. Poker should not interfere with your personal life and your financial stance, do not let it get in the way of anything you do in life! It should only be used as an entertainment purpose and nothing more!

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a problem playing poker, because I played all day and did not leave the house to solve problems, but over time it happened and I returned to my normal life.

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had a problem playing poker, because I played all day and did not leave the house to solve problems, but over time it happened and I returned to my normal life.
Same it what was happen to me first time I knew poker. For now I just play at spare time. It is not good playing poker all day, cos poker need a lot of concentration.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As long as you do not become an addict ... I think poker should be no problem ... never play with money that you need for other things

leshausa03

leshausa03

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If poker distracts from important things such as work, it is a problem..

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree that poker does not have to interfere with the basic work that helps to support the family, and also does not need to play for the money that the family needs. Now my work takes all my time, so in poker, I play only in my free time from work and family.

L

Ly4nik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes. Yesterday was late for work for an hour) but took the 5th place in the tournament)

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, poker is not a problem. It's just a game in which I can get distracted from the hustle and bustle of life.

Antulio francis

Antulio francis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not agree with many opinions but respect is not a game of poker but a sport of the mind a job for many and fun for others there is the luck factor more is a game of knowledge of people and their behaviors in different situations and always prevails Knowledge of years of studies

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello!
I read the messages and wishes in this thread and wanted to add, from myself. I've been playing poker stars since 2013, and since then, my game has become a hobby.
I play poker and rest, any game, "+" or "-", does not affect me, I enjoy every game!

vvalente

vvalente

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not today. I have always been an occasion player, for hobby and even sympathy. When I come back to the game, I spend a few weeks playing some freerolls and affording myself the luxury of losing a few dollars that I will not miss on a day-to-day basis. Then I simply stop for long periods, months.

In the past ten years ago, when I discovered poker, I had some problems. But I was young and immature.

A

alexandro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its really taking most of my time and, I only think poker and would like to play most of the day and keep on playing YES to a very point is. When all u want to do is keep on playing tournaments.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Because poker is just a hobby for me and I mostly play freerolls and micro games, it’s never been a problem.

However, one Christmas day I decided to play a Razz freeroll on Full Tilt. We had about thirty family members coming for a Xmas 7:00 p.m. dinner. The game started early afternoon (2pm in think) and I thought I’d be finished long before 7pm. The guests started arriving from about 5pm and I played until 8:45pm, ending up 4th. Very rude of me, I know.

G

Glebtyzhnyh90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everything in this life needs to be done in moderation. It's the same with poker, those who do not think about poker in particular, personally I have. You can, for example, just play in your spare time.

A

Aparajit

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I have problem and obession of playing poker. Last month I lost over 1000 dollars playing hours and hours and hours. But I finanly realized and took a break.