Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
what we fear the most before a poker game for example

a) fear of losing money
b)damage our nerves
c)wasted time
Money is indeed lost, but don't lose more than you can afford, otherwise you have to spend your time doing something else, something constructive. You don't sit at the poker table thinking you're going to lose, but with motivation One may win!
Nervous problems can't just get worse if you have them. Everything in poker and in life gains value depending on how it is approached.
Anything you don't like and do even though you don't have to is a waste of time. I waste many hours playing poker sometimes, I don't earn money, but I do what I like.
We only have one life and we do the best we can.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

a) fear of losing money
b)damage our nerves
c)wasted time
I have no fear in poker. I am a disciplined and patient player, so I have never been afraid of losing money. My bankroll management allows me to play within limits that are completely safe for me. The only thing that upsets me is my possible mistakes, which of course I sometimes make.

Sschafell

Sschafell

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
none of the 3 options, when I'm playing I don't even think about it, I just focus on doing my best!

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play freerolls, so the first option flies by, the other two are powerless in the face of Interest!

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Fear is part of preparing for everything in life. However, like every psychological aspect, fear must be properly channeled and controlled. Controlled fear we call caution (essential for Poker). Uncontrolled fear we call a phobia that is harmful to any aspect of life.

Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Is part of poker maybe is big when you compromise more money.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Come to play poker, come in the mood with a certain amount, which in case of loss, it will not be catastrophic to lose.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
if I play poker I'm not afraid of losing money and I play because I should play poker and make the right decisions. If any weak player wins me I'll say well today is bad player day and I'll move on playing poker it's part of the game it happens that I don't have anything when I play poker

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

a) fear of losing money
b)damage our nerves
c)wasted time
I can't say I'm somehow prone to nervous breakdowns while playing poker. Considering that I don't invest any real money in poker, I can say that I'm afraid of losing the opportunity to win. And of course, it's a pity if I haven't earned money playing poker for a long time. :unsure:

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
If you play for fun, your time will be well spent. And if you play at micro limits, you're not afraid to lose.

tony2521

tony2521

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
Well for starters if you are going to be afraid to play poker, then don't do it.

1. I don't think anyone before going to play a game of poker thinks that they are going to lose, unless you are playing with committed money, you should not play committed money because those who play out of necessity, lose out of obligation.

2. Your nerves should not be affected if you are enjoying what you do, but as I said before, do not play committed money, since apart from feeling afraid of losing, you will feel more tense and pressured in each decisive move you make and it is very You are likely to make bad decisions.

3. Nothing you do in life regardless of the result is a waste of time, everything we do in one way or another is a life lesson and must be taken from lived experience from which you should take notes and find a way to get out of it. benefit things in the future.

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Money is indeed lost, but don't lose more than you can afford, otherwise you have to spend your time doing something else, something constructive. You don't sit at the poker table thinking you're going to lose, but with motivation One may win!
Nervous problems can't just get worse if you have them. Everything in poker and in life gains value depending on how it is approached.
Anything you don't like and do even though you don't have to is a waste of time. I waste many hours playing poker sometimes, I don't earn money, but I do what I like.
We only have one life and we do the best we can.
Your perspective on managing losses, both in poker and in life, is quite insightful. It's true that while money can be lost, the value gained from experiences and the lessons learned can be immeasurable. Your emphasis on approaching things with motivation and doing what you like, even if it doesn't always translate into financial gains, is a refreshing take. Life is indeed a one-time opportunity, and doing our best while enjoying the journey is what makes it worthwhile. Here's to making the most of every hand we're dealt and every moment we have!

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm afraid to play at limits that don't match my bankroll

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not scared at all. Just fun playing.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

a) fear of losing money
b)damage our nerves
c)wasted time
Not meeting players who don't know how to lose or when they win they humiliate the opponents, I like a clean and well-played game, without throwables and insults, it's part of the game to win or lose, so I don't know why the fear

Bummy

Bummy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Why play poker if you are afraid of something, it is not logical. In my opinion, when you play you should not be afraid, because it will lead to wrong decisions.

ghitocarcia

ghitocarcia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I must admit that in certain situations, I am overcome with fear when I play and face aggressive players, so much so that I vote medium hands and am left wondering if they had them or not.

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips

a) fear of losing money
b)damage our nerves
c)wasted time
a) I never play with more than I can afford to lose, so clear no.
b) is the reason I don´t play many tables at a time anymore.
c) since it´s fun most of the time this could never be wasted time.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't say fear, but I really don't like the A and C option, specially A. The C I know that there will be sessions that I will lose money and time and I'm ok with that because I know I'm not going to win everyday, but still is a little frustrating when this happens.