Are You Addicted?

Brandlad

Brandlad

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting questionnaire but the suicidal tendency was a way ahead. It really requires medical care.

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not consider myself addicted though I spend a lot of time on poker but always can I stop playing for some time

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not addicted to anything, i play poker just a few hours a week, even in the beginning when i used to really like it and play it a lot it was never an addiction for me.

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
indeed

play 2 live cash games a week and play online everyday....i love it like a fat kid loves cake baby:cool:

charlesdenis

charlesdenis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker every day and a good amount of hours, but I do not consider myself an addict. I'm trying to take poker as a profession and I do not let poker get in the way of my social life ...

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Addicted ? No, not me. When I played for many hours, winning or loosing I´m done. Sometimes for a few days. I like to play as a lucrative hobby. I´m really carefull with my money, I can go to Vegas for days and will be no problem. One day I will go to Las Vegas to play and also have fun.

M

Mikeloti13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should be either play poker for fun with very low stakes or if you want to play bigger stakes you need to learn poker first. You will need years for that. Always play safe and dont risk too much money.

Douglas Gonzaga

Douglas Gonzaga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not consider myself an addict because I never made any deposit in the game, all I got was the strategies on the tables.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Silly Questionnaire,
what if any scientific criteria are you using to post these questions?

Or is this just a fun questionnaire that you created in your own mind to get replies?

lol
I do not consider the questionnaire stupid. And the fact that you do not want an answer to write, talks about the problems that you have with playing poker. You feel sorry for a man to answer? Even if he uses the data obtained for his own purposes, then what's wrong with that. I personally answer that no question to me is not relevant.I play to get extra deng. I've never played for big money, and I've never even spent my money on the game. All I spend on poker is the money I received from the freeroll.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know how other players are, but I play poker every day and on weekends, and I like to play and have fun and adrenaline in the game, sometimes I take a break in poker and I do not consider myself a drug addict. I just like playing poker!

starting_at_the_bottom

starting_at_the_bottom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I might be addicted, but then im a long term winning player. So its like saying somebody is addicted to going to work. Though I enjoy poker more than my real job lol.

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately yes. And with this you need to do something ...

C

Cazador twd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not consider myself addicted but if you spend enough time playing poker

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can answer all the questions firmly-no. A little bit true at the beginning of my poker career, I got carried away with a lot of poker. But this was purely a first interest in the ability to quickly learn to play poker.

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I'm not dependent on poker and I've never been! Incidentally, I love questionnaire covering issues that do not want to answer! Good man! Congratulations!

Last edited:
LumeBStackin

LumeBStackin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I too play poker almost everyday online, but don't consider myself addicted. Though lately I have been dreaming about playing poker a lot. That might be because I almost always play until I go to bed each night. Kinda stressful dreams too, I'm always pondering a big decision with all my money on the line.

B

BigSlick20

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well since non of those apply to me i guess the answer is no.

radartodd69

radartodd69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why must everything we like to do a lot be called an addiction?!! Next time you see an avid painter, tell him he may want to consider if his art is an addiction.

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Addiction. there is good and bad I am addicted to eating 3 times a day but thats ok.I play 12 hours a day, but I spend no more than 100 a month which is in my budget.
Im as addicted as any drug. Not hurting no one.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why must everything we like to do a lot be called an addiction?!! Next time you see an avid painter, tell him he may want to consider if his art is an addiction.

whats wrong with addiction...are you in denial?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Seeking professional help is for a quitters. Quitters never achieve greatness. Got to keep at the grind everyday to achieve greatness.

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess I consider myself addicted game time more than 10 hours a day almost every day of the week without playing rarely get to not be if I get no Internet or no money in my box I love to play poker.

K

kened2112

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
xD hahaha not everything hahahaha I'm not addicted at all, I play very little, I do not take it as an addition but as training for a free day: D