GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes,thank God,i wasnt until few months ago when i won a big 11$ after i won the 1.10$ satelite to the big 11$ lol
i won 270$,great day,changed my graphic absolutely XD
God bless

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The last couple of months I didn't made deposits to play poker, I'm only playing with the money I win playing freerolls. I definitely can't not live with what I won playing poker, but that's ok because I have a job that I like.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes,thank God,i wasnt until few months ago when i won a big 11$ after i won the 1.10$ satelite to the big 11$ lol
i won 270$,great day,changed my graphic absolutely XD
God bless
Very good, may it continue like this.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good answers.

I agree that to be a profitable player you need to have a lot of discipline, patience and study, with these 3 pillars we can get there.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Are you currently able to make consistent profits in poker using resources from your own results without the need for deposits?

Can you make a living from poker these days?
So far, my average monthly profit is about $100-120. I play our freerolls, build up my bankroll and spend that money on buy-in tournaments. Poker can be a source of additional income, but in my opinion, such income can only be considered additional, but definitely not the main one.

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Since I'm relatively new to this I only play freerolls. I don't win much but at least I don't have losses. 😶
Let's say that for now I am focused on learning.

kabokinha

kabokinha

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Yes, I have more cash than I deposited, but it's still not a significant profit

C

CezarsGhost

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
only 12% players are overall winners accordingto a study done about 15 yrs ago . im one of the 12%- been playing at winning levels since 10yrsold . actually always kept casual records since 9th grade . when started playin online i diligently keep records . i'm 73 yrs now and have been barely under even the last 4yrs . i've lost the intense concentrative skills and no longer can keep up as game changes

L

luk0123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Not yet. I could say I am but I play only freerolls so for now I can't say I'm profitable.

Ataman911

Ataman911

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Since I only play freerolls, I think it's profitable :)

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Unfortunately, I have to admit that I can't make money playing poker for a living, there has been no progress lately, and only freerolls save me from depositing.

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Only because of rakeback, bonuses etc. Without it I'm break-even, if not a small loser.

I'm glad you asked this question. Everyone talks about how much money they make when I think the statistic is that 90% of players are said to lose money.

Achrarock

Achrarock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
To me, you have to do long-term calculations in order to be accurate

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Only because of rakeback, bonuses etc. Without it I'm break-even, if not a small loser.

I'm glad you asked this question. Everyone talks about how much money they make when I think the statistic is that 90% of players are said to lose money.
With good bankroll management and of course playing well I believe it is possible, that is what we are looking for.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, I deposited very little money into poker and I get money from poker on a regular basis, withdraw money and spend it on my own, of course, I withdraw money only, but at least something makes me happy and I try to play and improve every day

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not as profitable as I would like to be. I’m not making as many deposits as I once was- I guess that’s a win! lol