G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
Are you currently able to make consistent profits in poker using resources from your own results without the need for deposits?

Can you make a living from poker these days?
I did for some time but it was live when the cardrooms used to be still open…
Online not so much but some nice smaller amounts each month

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I always lose money when I play poker, one day I'll win.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Are you currently able to make consistent profits in poker using resources from your own results without the need for deposits?

Of course, poker can make you money. How much, how often, how stable, all this will depend only on you. Poker has been bringing me a steady, small income for over two years. For me, this money is not important because I earn many times more, but nevertheless I am very pleased to realize that I am actually a profitable player.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have pretty good results, but to be honest my results are only good because I am a member of the CardsChat community and have the opportunity to play our freerolls. Without CardsChat freerolls, I would probably continue to lose my own money.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is not the main activity to sum up, I rather adhere to the theory of 20 percent effort = 80 percent result, so I don’t have much time for poker. There is a result, there is confidence in victory, there is a desire, but to constantly earn money you need to constantly play, and time is the most valuable resource in our time.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

I have had several accounts all built from Freerolls So the answer has to be Yes! I am a profitable player as every Penny I have made is 100% Profit.

Can I make a living from Poker is a definite No! I supposed if I was to really set my sights on that I possibly could, but the real question is would I want too?
That I can say with ease is "not in a million years", Poker for me is just a game, a Hobby, a simple bit of Fun! If I wanted to make a living from it, then that would take hard work and I retired from the rat race over 10 years ago, never wanting to work ever again.

So No Thankyou!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
To make money in poker, you must make fewer mistakes than other players at your limits. If the opponents at your tables are always better than you, you will eventually lose. Play against weak opponents, as for me, I am a profitable player.

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
No, because for that it would have to be every month. Yes I have a positive bankroll. But I don't win every month.

ZenonBR

ZenonBR

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe it needs a lot of dedication because the more playing time you have, you will get ahead of other players.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Since I'm only playing freerolls at the moment, yes.

N

neverbluff0799

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes for me.Playing mostly head up since 2021 and slowly switching to tourney on the last 6 month .

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I havent deposited in some sites for 2-3 years now despite playing there quite regularly so no :unsure:

CNXRegie

CNXRegie

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PH
Chips

My pokerprolabs score reflects my journey. Here's the backstory: I first ventured into the world of poker back in 2006 when I discovered pokerstars. However, I struggled to find success at that time and took a break from the game. I returned to poker, took another hiatus, and recently made a comeback in July 2023. This time around, my poker journey has been profitable.

I began this recent chapter with a bankroll of $0.00. Winning the inaugural Weekend Variants League earned me a $20 prize, which kickstarted my bankroll. Today, it has grown to an impressive $458.37. 🚀💰😃
  • Games Played: 113
  • Total Winnings: $1,121.32
  • Avg. Buy-In: $3.71
  • Biggest Buy-in: $55.00
  • ITM %: 31.86
  • Total Profit: $702.07
  • Average Profit: $6.21
  • Average ROI %: 167.46

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

On average, I make 30-40 dollars a month. It's not much, I could do more, but unfortunately I don't have enough free time to play. However, for me, poker is entertainment, and I am also satisfied with this result.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I have streaks, perhaps for many months it is not necessary for me to make a deposit thanks to the freerolls but sometimes I deposit a small sum to play a particular tournament or a weekend that I have free and I do not have credit.
You can make a living from poker today if you really dedicate yourself to it seriously.

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I don't think I can make a living at it. Although I am slightly profitable, I make less than mininum wage. I did try moving up to higher stakes, but I lost money, so I moved back down.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You could say I'm a profitable player because I didn't make any deposits and mostly played freerolls for fun. Of course, I won’t be able to live on poker, because I don’t play that often, usually in the evening after work.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
No I am not profitable player.
I might have a good day or two but more often than not I loose everything.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I’m a “micro-profit” player. Because I only play as an amateur and with a freeroll bank. I would say I'm training for free, paying nothing, playing online tournaments and earning a few bucks to invest back into the tournaments.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me, I have little profits from poker.
I hope things get better in the future.

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I only play freerolls in poker. Sometimes, of course, I can get into big tournaments, but usually it's 1-2 tournaments per month. But I don't do any rebuys or add-ons. That's why I don't lose my money, but only earn money on poker. But, no I don't have enough money to support myself even on food. I still have to work freelance. :poop::geek: