Would you like a scholarship subsidy program thru a poker non profit organization?

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If a poker non profit organization existed, would you agree to sign a contract saying that when you become a winning player you will give the non profit organization a % of the earnings to pay back the career ship cost, and after this cost is covered you will give a % to the non profit organization of the earnings you generate for a X period of time in order that the non profit organization can help other players to become pro’s? If so what percentage of your future earnings will you agree to give in order to pay back the career ship? And what percentage and what period of time would you agree to give the foundation of your future earnings after you pay back the career ship cost in order to help other players that qualify for the career ship program?
In this case, I can make different types of contracts depending on the players' needs, and their capabilities and characteristics. Also aiming for the player's well-being, this can be done in advance and pre-agreed. There may even be an option to terminate the contract early in some case of a large prize, through a fine that will be pre-arranged with a higher percentage for the non-profit organization.

I Live Poker

I Live Poker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sent the whatsapp in private here but if you prefer, there is the face book:

C

carvier

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CR
Chips
Personally it sounds good if it's true, it's another thing. The truth is that it would be a great opportunity. I wish it were true. I know a dozen talented players who don't have enough resources to start and waste time on other things because they don't have enough time for household things.
It's good to see that their are players that would find this as a good opportunity.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I agree with you that dreams, honesty and peace are the most important and a very good ground to start good projects. And of course lets get in touch. What is the communication channel you would like to use?

I've heard these work pretty good out in space ( Communicator - for 'space cadets' &/or trekkies)

If you're wanting to go a bit more advanced (not sure if it's in the budget), you could use the second option... the Communicator badge

ScreenHunter 16511

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it sounds too good and therefore suspicious. Of course, I wouldn't be against some organization paying my bills and I would play poker, but I think that such organizations simply do not exist :)

joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I thought the same thing, suspicious because no one is going to invest in a project of this magnitude.

C

carvier

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CR
Chips
I think it sounds too good and therefore suspicious. Of course, I wouldn't be against some organization paying my bills and I would play poker, but I think that such organizations simply do not exist :)
A few decades ago cars didn't exist but the necessity was there and now we have cars. So brainstorming is never a bad idea. I would like to ask you what is an important characteristic you would like, an organization like this to have, in order to be considered trustful?

C

carvier

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CR
Chips
I thought the same thing, suspicious because no one is going to invest in a project of this magnitude.
I would like to ask you what is an important characteristic you would like, an organization like this to have, in order to be considered trustful?

joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It is a very extensive topic to discuss but basically it would describe the work of the organization in a clear, concise and concrete way, highlight and propose where the organization is going. would provide training, motivation, recognition and knowledge

joan moreno

joan moreno

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Me gustaría preguntarle ¿cuál es la característica importante que le gustaría que tuviera una organización como esta para ser considerada confiable?
It's a very extensive topic to discuss, but it would basically describe the work of the organization in a clear, concise and concrete way, highlight and propose where the organization is heading. It would provide training, motivation, recognition and knowledge, I hope it will help you

C

carvier

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CR
Chips
It's a very extensive topic to discuss, but it would basically describe the work of the organization in a clear, concise and concrete way, highlight and propose where the organization is heading. It would provide training, motivation, recognition and knowledge, I hope it will help you
Thank you very much

bullkk

bullkk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All the time I wanted to get such a subsidy, but no longer need...