Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Woman who would date a poker playa is by definition, not normal.

yonosemanana

yonosemanana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and the days of bad beats might not be so good at the home

Bob23bk

Bob23bk

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Due to variance, YMMV but in my experience dating ANY female is a -EV... Those of you who claim you would date a poker player, this is not an invite :icon_blac

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably... it would save a lot of time explaining things...

Krabbeltje

Krabbeltje

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would definitely date a poker player and i do totally agree its +EV in oh so many ways! You share a common interest and you both know exactly what the other will go through (downswing or upswing lol)

Verzonden vanaf mijn iphone met Tapatalk

T

titomurcia1214

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would much rather date a woman with whom you can talk as long poker, not all women look favorably on the subject of poker think you`re compulsive gambler or something

X

Xmaster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My girlfriend and I are both poker player and it works out very well. We can learn from each other and I think it's always a good thing to have a common hobby.

M

mcbogart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would date a poker player, they would completely understand my passion then. I feel like I have to explain everything now with my family.

ckickenking

ckickenking

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dating someone with a common interest as you is pretty common sense. But finding a babe who plays poker too would be pretty sweet.

B

bbiase

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have a degree in psychology or whatever, but I bet 3-1 here that successful LAGy players tend to be pretty much hedonistic, deep thinking persons and loaded with money, which makes pretty much the perfect sex and chatting partners, not to mention having a lot of free time and money to go on partying, traveling and that stuff. Shouldn't think of it as a long term relation, because you simply don't project or expect long term relations, they just happen (specially with deep thinking hedonistic people). Long term relationships are like bad beats. There's a slim chance they happen, and they do happen but there's always someone involved getting pretty upset.

yonosemanana

yonosemanana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lets start a poker online dating site... ratio of guys to women 10000 to 1... how sad....

skavenger

skavenger

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not even know what to say, haha , I think so , have the same tastes for something , it is quite relevant , good conversation on hand at breakfast or before bed, help thee, both of poker , one day you It would become a chip or a card lol:D :D :D :D

negreti

negreti

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
many women by saying that I am a poker player is startled, it seems to be a finaceiro risk profession and thinks not sure give a relationship
At least here in brazil

M

MAX101

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've got bar leagues here in my area,I play with alot of married couples, and some of the single guys bring there girlfriends with to,so as far as dating a poker player or even marrying one, I can tell you I've never seen any problems between couples only that when they play at the same table they know each others play and the women usually win lol!!! I guess that's why I never bring my wife!!!

rawbad

rawbad

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am and she plays more online than I do and I got to say she is better than me she brags all the time only thing that makes it worth it is SHE IS HOT AND I GET TO HAVE SEx WITH HERE

rawbad

rawbad

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I do she plays more than me and is good. It works out well we get to play on same tables all the time but she always goes hard at me and wins a lot so frustrating shes lucky she is so hot

C

CHILOWWW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lately we consider poker as an easy life. that a girl can not think alike? the dilemma is that playing poker is not easy for either men or girls, so dating a poker player it's interesting without affecting much the theme of gender and more if it is a poker pro.

REALITYPOKER

REALITYPOKER

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I could say the conversation would never get boring and at least we would have a common interest, while motivating each other to strive to get better. So my answer would be of course I would date a poker player.

laceypearls

laceypearls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think I could date another Poker Player. That is just me I can't see it being a good ideal. I think one Poker Player in a relationship is enough especially if that is the only source of income. It would be better for at least one person to have a stable source of income that way if you have a bad run the bills can still be paid. LOL #RealTalk

_xrolex_90

_xrolex_90

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would not date a poker player.Total hobby a couple is nice, but I think people should be different.Thus, they will complement each other.

timfbmx

timfbmx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would love to date a cute poker playing chick. If she is better than me even better. Free coaching! :D