Would you date a poker player?

freddy66

freddy66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe

wouldnt be nothing wrong with that,at least we would have something we both love in comman,seems like maybe it would work out just fine.:cool:

Anjo

Anjo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing poker and I really enjoy being with my girlfriend.
I can reconcile both things without problems.
The day has 24 hours.

Good luck everyone!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i would love to date a poker player hands down and it shows u both have something in common off the bat

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I were dating, I think it would be great to date a woman who was on the same circuit as me. We could travel together, room together, play together (poker too). Who knows? If we really hit it off, we could get married and never have to worry about our jobs keeping us apart. Seems like a win-win to me.

M

mayoroftittycity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to. I have trouble with relationships because poker always gets in the way!

ssory83

ssory83

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Frankly to be ... my dream is to get to America. If I meet a nice American girl, I'd like to have a relationship with her. Maybe so I could visit her country. It would be nice to be a poker player.

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker all the time, I dont know how that would work in a relationship with another poker player. Seems like to much addiction for one couple. lol

Yes, just in case my wife starts playing poker :rolleyes:

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daiting its about ppl and not about professions, if you like someone probably you dont care about its job.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oh yeah, of course! Because she will undesrtand better then anyone what happen with you when you play, will understand your tilts etc haha

J

Jimboskie

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stick my poker in a player? Do what??? LOL If she enjoys poker that means she's smart and fun ( just like all of us here : ) Financially independent too!! I play disc golf and it's kinda the same thing. A hottie is a hottie - you've just got to deal...

J

Jenya Zemlyanukhin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course, yes, we combine business with pleasure. I think such people are not bad together

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only if Im more important to her than poker :D I love her so much :p

Attachments

• descarga (1).jpg
    descarga (1).jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 17
theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why not, it could be interesting

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not refuse to play with professional players at the table and try my skills against good opponents, and maybe I would be able to win something from them, I would really like to play with professors Liv Boeri and Daniel Negreanu!

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When a woman marries a poker player, she becomes a poker player after a while :)

W

witfighter

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sounds awesome in theory but then who would be the responsible one? It feels like nothing would ever get done and would constantly be either doing well or broke. When you're doing well they might be losing just as much as your winning and vice versa. But then again I do understand how any relationship works with a poker player involved LOL

D

drXalf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol I would

I play poker all the time, I dont know how that would work in a relationship with another poker player. Seems like to much addiction for one couple. lol

I would date another poker player if possible because she (or he lol) can understand why I am all the time on poker sites without yelling at me about that

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmm, if I knew forsure my wife wouldnt find out! I didnt actually join for the freerolls, KristaK.

Katie Dozier

Katie Dozier

Poker Expert
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I married one and so did he! [emoji7]

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level