Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Worst feeling is obviously a bad beat with a monster hand.
Other bad feelings: playing against annoying ppl, who even makes comments or swore at the table (online or live)

SES Inc.

SES Inc.

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Worst feeling is going broke and having to wait and watch others play as you try to get a bank roll started again.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the worst feeling is that when the hand is 98% won, the opponent gets the raner raner and beats you on the river.

rastafario11

rastafario11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Tuve la peor sensación cuando en un costoso torneo en la mesa final, cuando ya quedaban 3 jugadores, mi oponente atrapó a uno de la baraja y venció a mis ases. Teníamos alrededor de 30 bb cada uno y el líder en fichas tenía 80 bb. Estaba en la ciega grande y me repartieron ases, el líder en fichas se retiró, luego la ciega pequeña apostó 2bb y yo hice una 3bet 5bb y él igualó mi apuesta. El flop fue A 5 7 Rainbow y mi oponente pasó, aposté 2 bb y después de mucha deliberación fue all in y no lo pensé dos veces. Mostró 77. Yo tengo un par de ases y él tiene un par de sietes y probablemente puedas adivinar qué carta colocamos a continuación. Logró un quad de sietes y me eliminó del torneo, y la diferencia entre el tercer y segundo lugar fue de aproximadamente $700. Ese día salí a tomar una cerveza con mis amigos y me emborraché😂😂😂😂
online tournament?

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I hate when I am dealt a premium hand when I have very few chips remaining.

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Worst feeling is when i get too many bad beats in a row :9

rastafario11

rastafario11

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
When you have that feeling with your regular cards.. you raise preflop, and any other player goes all in, everyone starts calling, the pot becomes huge, but you start to doubt your cards(regular cards) ... only a pair of 3... a j10s... you know.. k 10s.. A7s.. 88..
then you fold...
- but if you had entered, you would have won, with the worst hand...
it's f*g disgusting

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I also don’t like the feeling of making a decent call to hit 7 or 8 outs but then you just get called a fish for the rest of the match with throwables!

Silversurfer99

Silversurfer99

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
let me tell you this, the worst feeling is being played by the software..like when i flopped a set with 22 on a aj2 board and the opponent pushes allin with 33.......jack turn, jack river 🤡
:poop:

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Try to understand that bad beats are an integral part of poker. They bring an element of luck into the game, which attracts thrill-seekers. Don't chase money, but focus on playing the right game - and success will not be long in coming.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Poker can generate a wide range of emotions and uncomfortable situations beyond bad beats and unfortunate exits. Here I mention some of the worst feelings that poker players can experience:

When you're not given action with a strong hand: As you mentioned, having a strong hand like KK or AA in the big blind and having all the players fold before you can get value is frustrating and can leave you feeling wasted.
Getting called from weaker hands and losing: Sometimes it can be frustrating to get called by an opponent with an inferior hand, only to lose the hand on the river. This can make you question your strategy or feel like you're not getting the recognition you deserve for playing well.
Making a costly mistake: Making a bad strategic move or making a mistake that costs you chips or even eliminates you from the tournament can lead to a feeling of anger or regret.
Experiencing a continuous streak of bad luck: Experiencing a prolonged series of losing hands or moments of bad luck can be demoralizing and make you question your ability as a player.

elchonga

elchonga

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
When you realize that you played a hand really badly.
At that moment you realize that you need to learn many things

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
For me would be having numerous premium hands and loosing all of them, that actually happens to me very oftenly.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mental mistakes is right there at the top. Missing out on value, a fold or something you know better to have done.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me its terrible sitting down in a brick and mortar card room in California and seeing how much rake the house is dropping every pot !