worse feelings are when I go all in AA or KK and someone with a worse card wins

MathMDI

MathMDI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
The worst feeling is when you know that your opponent has a better game than yours but ends up paying out of curiosity and losing.

nighton

nighton

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Worst feeling is when u lose with aces vs a lower pair at least for me.

Toruk Makto

Toruk Makto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When you make the right move and the site favors the donkey! This is to kill... 🤬

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing good and busting a big tournament by two puters

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Busting out on the same mistakes over and over again

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After losing a tournment and bad beats, I think the worst feeling is when you make the nuts and no other player have anything to call your bets.

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are situations when I don’t understand what is happening at the poker table. I have 14 years of experience playing poker and I know how to feel the game and my opponents at the table. But there are times when I can’t understand how my opponents are playing, one of them raises, I call, the next player 3bet, and so on every hand, and I don’t even have the opportunity to enter the game and watch the flop. And of course, bad beats and downswings, this is probably the most unpleasant thing that can happen to any player in poker.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The worst feelings are frustration or bad decisions that you later regret over time. Poker is very mental and you need to be as calm as possible to achieve well.

jasioo

jasioo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
The worst feeling is when I look at my hands after a poker session and realize how many hands I played wrong, bluffed unnecessarily, raised when I didn't need to, and how many hands I played passively, giving my opponent free draws to hands that later finished me off. I don't worry about situations where I went all-in preflop with AA and lost. It's a matter of statistics, and in the long run I'm 80% ahead

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The worst feeling is to end the next session with abys 1-2 in the red, realizing that you are a mediocre player, because you can’t do anything with people who don’t even fully know the rules, but simply roll their faces across the keyboard, pressing all-in with 72o and winning.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, probably one of the offensive situations is when you don't have enough chips, you'll find a way to improve and then you get AA on BB, but all the players fold.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The worst thing is when your opponent has a flash on the river, and you are on the money and fly out with 2 aces, this is a real grief

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The worst feeling for me is when I sit there and know the correct move. It's obvious he had a straight of flush or something big, and I have aces and just don't fold and he show exactly what i though he would have,

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just got back from a week in Vegas lost with AA tree times, and the worst feeling is when the other players don't acknowledge it was unlucky and don't fgive you any sympathy. From some reason they act like the other player has outplayed you somehow.

nejmasni

nejmasni

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going all in with two pairs on flop, turn and river pair, and losing to ace high

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The worst feeling is to end the next session with abys 1-2 in the red, realizing that you are a mediocre player, because you can’t do anything with people who don’t even fully know the rules, but simply roll their faces across the keyboard, pressing all-in with 72o and winning.
I love this phrase! Rolling their face! :ROFLMAO:

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm interested to know what are some of the worst feelings in poker aside from the obvious bad beats and busting out. Mine is being in the BB with something like KK and everyone folding round to me!
I had the worst feeling when in an expensive tournament at the final table, when there were already 3 players left, my opponent caught one out of the deck and beat my aces. We had about 30 bb each and the chip leader had 80 bb. I was in the big blind and I was dealt aces, the chip leader folded, then the small blind bet 2bb and I 3-bet 5bb and he called my bet. The flop was A 5 7 rainbow and my opponent checked, I bet 2 bb and after much deliberation he went all in and I didn't think twice about it. He showed 77. I have a set of aces and he has a set of sevens and you can probably guess what card we put down next. He hit a quad of sevens and knocked me out of the tournament, and the difference between third and second place was about $700. That day, I went out for a beer with my friends and got drunk😂😂😂😂

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm interested to know what are some of the worst feelings in poker aside from the obvious bad beats and busting out. Mine is being in the BB with something like KK and everyone folding round to me!
The worst thing about poker, besides all the reasons you listed, is when the lights go out in your town because of russian missile attacks on energy facilities. Last winter I won 3 satellites in a row at Titans Events on pokerstars. I had a ticket to the final satellite - $530. There were 10 players in the final satellite and I started that tournament by doubling my chips. And then... my lights went out. I got eliminated by blinds in that tournament. :confused::poop:

pep12343

pep12343

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think the worst feeling is when I have to play the big blind, I have AA or similar cards and my opponent decides to bluff me with cards like 4-6 or things like that. And because of fate I ended up losing my hand, rest assured that you played well but it's very difficult not to get frustrated.