Worst Bad Beat in Poker History

S

stlbluesfan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Had basically that happen to me twice just tonight, all in pre flop and after the flop I know its coming. Its just my luck.

M

madethegrade

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil ivey out 10th ak v aq to make the final table getting it in good and losing hard. Becuase it would of meant to much to him.

Arjonius

Arjonius

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mathematically, the worst possible bad beat situation is when the person who is behind needs two specific cards to come on the turn and the river. I recall seeing this on an old WPT show where a guy had pocket 77. After he missed the flop and the opponent hit it, he needed to make quads to win the hand and got there.

rock0001

rock0001

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
any one outer in a world series of poker can be consider the worst bad beat in poker. there was a hand in which a players lose with poker quads to a straight flush in the river, i really think this is by far one of the most horrible hands to lose, wasnt a bad beat but it was a terrible cooler.

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have to agree, with what was given at the exact time and the total pot, Affleck's is one of the worst I have ever seen.

100% he makes final table if his hand holds, and who knows what could have been!

Carl Trooper

Carl Trooper

Degenerate Idiot
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had K9 and my opp had AA. Flop:K96 and my opp goes all in, I call. Turn:10. River:10.
It was the worst bad beat in my life. Even A on the river would be OK, I would understand. But two tens crushed me.
Not big bad bead, but that was awful anyway

Even lose with quads to straight flush was easier to understand LMAO

You have not played enough poker if this is your worst ever!

I get one of these once a week...

chipstacker

chipstacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its relative

He has enough money to the point where he could care less. The worst bad beat is when someone is counting on that money.