Total posts
Awards
Chips
All you need is a queen hahaha
so sick like Affleck's hand against Jonathan

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :( :(

Poker 'Bad Beat' Face You Won't EVER Forget - YouTube

If that would happen to me I commit suicide :p :p

I have been running really bad lately. This is totally standard for me.

People just always getting their money in super duper bad, only to be saved by the river.

This beat with that Q on the river is pretty horrific. His facial expression pretty much shows you how tough playing poker can be emotionally.

Afflecks beat with AA is pretty bad too. Duhamel just keeps calling until he gets there.

babydrago9

babydrago9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Although its a terribly bad beat as its on the grandest stage of them all, it is hardly the worst bad beat ever in poker terms. When the money went in he was only just under a 3:1 favourite... the worst beat ever would be flopping quad aces then your opp hitting runner runner royal flush or something similar

A

AcesUp747

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
April 15th, 2011....................

INGAJ

INGAJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant call that the worst bad bead. i've seen worser ones. But that is poker, duhammel had really nice amount of outs, so that is not very strange. After playing at pokerstars, i would be surprised if i saw aces winning a hand

cardsking

cardsking

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will shake his hand & walk away Smilling :D

S

spazdude

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
He still won a lot of money its not like he bubbled out before he got paid.

P

pozzy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Worst beat ever? Im sure every poker player has had beats wayyyy worse than this

O

oooo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like how Affleck played his hand. With the flop he already could be loosing, even though he was not at that point. From the flop on, he should have been more aware that he could be loosing for a straight... AA is just the top pair, Duhammel could have 2 pairs, a set, even a diamond flush! Think about it.

Juanes1913

Juanes1913

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been running really bad lately. This is totally standard for me.

People just always getting their money in super duper bad, only to be saved by the river.

This beat with that Q on the river is pretty horrific. His facial expression pretty much shows you how tough playing poker can be emotionally.

Afflecks beat with AA is pretty bad too. Duhamel just keeps calling until he gets there.

Yes you're right, poker sometimes it's very hard emotionally and I do not know how I reactionary if that happened to me.

And btw I expect you to start a good roll soon ;) :)

J

Jeschant

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what u can do??
shake hand and be a man, take it like a man.
He was beaten, rivered, $h1t happen all the time, he plays poker, he knows that.

Nicely put. I desperately need to learn to take bad beats like a man. Even though I'm not one.

P

Phoenix14

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wanted to se Ben Affleck at a wsop final table lol

woodsy44

woodsy44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always remember watching this one live. Sitting pretty and then...

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I was in a hand recently where villain limped pre and I checked Q7 in the BB. Flop was QQ3. I checked, villain bet large, I figured pp or AK. I check-raised all in.

Villain turns over 33 for flopped full house.

Turn is a 7, which gives me a better full house.

River is........the last 3 in the deck, which gives villain quads. One of those hands that's so far out there you can't even find the strength to get mad about it.

L

lilturkgirl86

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think the saddest bad beat i ever saw was t.j cloutier vs chris ferguson headsup for the wsop main even title.. t.j. always wanted that braclet, and was short stacked the whole final table.. he fought back being down a ton of chips to ferguson heads up to make it almost even than.. well this happened

I

Izandurrrrrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive had way worse beats than that, just for nowhere near the same amount of money.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Affleck hand was obviously heartbreaking for him but you can see the percentages right there on the screen - it wasn't exactly a bad beat.

Worst one I think I've ever seen on TV was from the Aussie Millions cash game a few years back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct4S-5NlxAQ

Cliffs: PLO cash game and they get it all in on the flop for a total of $260K. Antonius is a 73% favourite, the agree to run it four times, and Antonius proceeds to lose all four times. Doesn't lose his temper at any point - hell, he's still smiling for most of it. Such a boss.

xtrigemino

xtrigemino

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think the saddest bad beat i ever saw was t.j cloutier vs chris ferguson headsup for the wsop main even title.. t.j. always wanted that braclet, and was short stacked the whole final table.. he fought back being down a ton of chips to ferguson heads up to make it almost even than.. well this happened

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbV7Bgy0r7A

T.J looks so badass with the cigar lol.... can't smoke in this days