Work or live poker, which is more viable?

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is better to have a job and in your free time play poker online, if you want to be a professional poker player then you have to read a lot, study hard, play many tables, all this while still having a fixed income, the day you already feel that you are a pro, that one of the big poker brands offers you a contract, and you win your first $ 100k minimum tournament, there I think, you can already dedicate yourself only to play poker. Without effort, there is no success in any area of ​​life ;)
Wise words! Totally agree.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the most appropriate option is a combination of work and poker. I believe that any player should always have an alternative source of income.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that anyway, work is more important. Poker on the Internet can be made work only after a major win, which should last for several years of carefree life and games not only online, but also for live games. Naturally, you should have gaming skills and a decent theoretical base.

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would guess that the percentage of people who just play poker for a living is minuscule

G

ggteam2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Statistics tells us that there is no way you can quit your job and play poker but on the other hand it is you who decide :D

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Work or live poker, which is more viable?

Work.

Play poker for fun and if you can make a little, then good.

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think too much risk a person to quit his job and try a life playing poker, unless she has a sponsor who wants to invest and it is also very good playing.

I agree I think having a job is a good thing. Steady income puts less pressure on your poker game.

Organize a Home Poker Game