dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
For fun and for win some cash on freerolls. It is a hobby, but I play only when I have time.
By the way I would like to improve my skills, but I guess, it is only possible when you have enough time every day to play. One freeroll a day is not enough to improve yourself, I guess.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Another big reason which was omitted from my last post is that poker helped me break very bad habits/lifestyle choices from my past and continues to help me keep on the right track to this very day! ;)

Thanks for the answers, especially the developed ones.
Tracid, we have a proverb in Poland "Who is not lucky in love, is lucky in the cards" 😀.
What are the people whom are unlucky in love and cards lucky in..? :unsure:;):LOL:

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
When I was 25 years old, I found a poker site chat and asked: “Guys, is it really possible to win money here?” Everyone laughed at me, but answered positively - and I got down to business. Then I was an amateur: I knew only combinations, and didn’t delve into all the other subtleties, but at that time the lineups of the players were weak, which was enough to win. I remember even withdrawing money from the poker room: on my vacation I bought a fishing rod with the money I earned from poker.

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker to win, otherwise it's not fun to play:):devilish:

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I always play for victory. Winning the tournament brings a lot of fun. But still for me poker is a hobby, entertainment in the evenings.
Good luck.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Another big reason which was omitted from my last post is that poker helped me break very bad habits/lifestyle choices from my past and continues to help me keep on the right track to this very day! ;)

What are the people whom are unlucky in love and cards lucky in..? :unsure:;):LOL:
The winners 😜😀

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are not many things I like to invest a lot of time in. But with poker, it's definitely like that. So I would call it a great passion that has become a big hobby for me :)

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To relax, to have fun. If i win then great, if i lose then great.

hsimonyan

hsimonyan

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for fun, but it would be nice, along with relaxing and having fun, to win something else

PuletJelek

PuletJelek

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is my hobby and planning to become a professional poker player soon...

PuletJelek

PuletJelek

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hobby and money. :)
Hallo bre,, You are from Indonesia right?? Glad to meet someone from the same Country as me. Because there are very few players from Indonesia here...

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I play it vause i like the game. And many other friends are playing, so it is kinda competition
I like the thrill, the fun, and the gains (if i win some)

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like many others, my enjoyment of the game really comes first. Winning a few bucks in the CC freerolls is just a nice little bonus.

Some of my friends found success in playing professionally back during the first poker boom, but it was never something that I really considered an option.

riverlizard3

riverlizard3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
enjoy the challenge to much, its a blast, trying to read people on the web is interesting, but possible.

F

freedom4L

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For a wish to get a good life

maestro121920

maestro121920

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's just a fun time for me. To enjoy the game and learn more.

pocketace222

pocketace222

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"You play to win the game" if your not playing to win you've lost bud. By no means do I play thinking I'm the greatest or I'm always going to win but I play to win always no matter what

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just to kill time and hopefully win

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hallo bre,, You are from Indonesia right?? Glad to meet someone from the same Country as me. Because there are very few players from Indonesia here...
Yes sir... I'm from Indonesia, and now I live in Jakarta. Nice to meet you. Where do you live?

zamana80

zamana80

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker brings me emotions and refresh my mind.

Nokaut men 1997

Nokaut men 1997

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I play poker out of passion and addiction.
When I want to have fun I play with the kids.
When I want to make money I go to work.