fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
You play because you like to play and winning is a bonus, or is it mainly for winning?

b0bo

b0bo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To mentally defeat as many humans as possible in the most mentally taxing game known to man, to feed my ego centric, narcissistic, need to feel that I am better in any and all ways than the people that I encounter. a good ROI is nice though :D

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I'm playing poker because is relaxing me , especially after a long , hard work ....and a glass of wine ...hmhmhm :)

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
To fill the void previously occupied by my abusive ex-girlfriend... :D

Haha, only joking, to be serious:-

• Play for the love of the game, and to win.

• Adore how challenging large field tournament poker is.

• Poker teaches valuable lessons which can help in life as much as on the felts.

• It gives something positive to focus on, as well as goals and ambitions.

• To improve.

The list could continue but these are probably some of the main reasons. 🙂👍🏾

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
To mentally defeat as many humans as possible in the most mentally taxing game known to man, to feed my ego centric, narcissistic, need to feel that I am better in any and all ways than the people that I encounter. a good ROI is nice though :D
With this approach to the game, you are not in a very good mood when you lose?

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I play for the money, pleasure comes second.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
With this approach to the game, you are not in a very good mood when you lose?
That kind of approach ^ is never a bad option though ...
It's always much better to use military strategy in poker rather than police's ...

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that the majority of players are ultimately interested and expect money from playing poker. I am also interested in money. Otherwise, I would play for virtual money.

F

Forkliftgu22

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mainly for fun and hopefully improve my game.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
While I play for fun, unfortunately, cards are my only hobby, and playing poker takes a lot of time, although I like to play backgammon, but I have a dream to turn poker into my main profession, I know it's hard and practically unrealistic, but I'll try

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play because there is an opportunity to improve my life, so I need to try while there is this opportunity.

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
Some say they only play for fun when they buy in to 11$ or more.

OC i also play a little bit for fun but be honest and also say you play to get a big cash score...

afecho

afecho

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It's a fun hobby for me. I like to read and paint as well so poker is different in that it makes me use my brain in a different way than my other hobbies. And there is a different feeling winning a hand or game vs finishing a book or a painting. It's just a unique and fun hobby for me.

seirmelo

seirmelo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I've been playing poker since 2010, until today I've had few tournaments, I'm not a profitable player yet.
But answering the question, I'm interested in becoming a good professional or at least a profitable player and with that to get an extra income, even because, here where I live in brazil my income is only $ 276.00 per month.

DanS87

DanS87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I have unfortunately been a little too busy with work recently and I've let myself slip a little with playing. However, with that being said, when I play I play for fun and as a way to wind down. Obviously, if I do happen to finish ITM and take a little cash away as well, then that is a big bonus.

Olha

Olha

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker because it's fun. A kind of exercise for the brain. I have always loved math problems and puzzles. And here you can also get money (although my results are still very modest)

J

JCSmith

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd play it for free as I've enjoy the strategy and challenge of playing. The fact you can make money from it, as well is just the icing on the cake.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I enjoy playing poker, and mainly the freeroll tournaments, pois the challenge of getting into the money is much bigger.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
for money , what else lol :) ofcourse it's easy to say it , difficult to apply this in the action/reality , with so many bad beats , unlucky rivers and crazy opponents ..... Especially nowadays its harder and harder :)

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
“Winning”? Nope, not even close. For me it’s something to do when I’m not doing something important. If I’m being honest I waste way too much time playing poker. I guess that means I’m addicted. Could be addicted to worse things so that’s not so bad.

S

Syxpack

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For the pleasure and eventually maybe make little cash here and there.

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everyone,

I have always been a social individual and gamer, enjoying the challenge of indoor and outdoor activity and friendly rivalry. In addition, Mathematics and Computers are areas of interest. Put all of these together and it is a no-brainer why poker, as well as Bridge, is such an intriguing game for me.

Winning and the possibility of honing my skills to participate in the highest levels of the sport, not to mention the possibility of becoming a professional player are all bonuses that I hope to capitalize on in the future!

The game of poker is a great way to chill with my buddies and claim some bragging rights. The online community is a great way to engage in multi-table tournaments to practice surviving in really large fields.

In a nutshell, I play poker for the challenge and enjoyment it brings to my life.

J

jj6m

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
something mind stretching while the tv is on