infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have been playing poker for 7 years.
First of all, my motivation it is winning money.
Secondly, it is enjoyment for the game.
And thirdly, this is a good exercise for the brain.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello there.
I can say for myself, that I start playing poker, because I am really enjoying to look my opponent in the eyes, to make them feel uncomfortable, to see how the minds are running in to their heads in strangling fight for taking the right decision, to call raise or fold, and in the 60-70% of the situations they are always taking the wrong path, which one brings me the good big pot to collect. Best part of all is that I don't even want to hide the smile from my face. 👌🔥👌🔥👌🔥
I used to play many types of card games besides poker, but then I saw how poker players play and I like this game, now I play poker to enjoy the game and if I can win it will make extra profit from the game !

Amnesia OG

Amnesia OG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because it's a very fun fun game and because it allows you to develop your logic, mathematic and analysing skills.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like this game, this is the best card game invented by mankind :rolleyes:

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello!
I play poker for fun, for now, but I can t deny that I wanna become professional player one day.
I guess everybody wants a "job" with no " boss " and his own schedule.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to make the game bring me a good income

HaKaPu

HaKaPu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because poker is a very interesting game for which you need knowledge, skill and little luck

Gyry

Gyry

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play, this is my hobby. and if the hobby will bring money - it cannot be better!:cool:

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For now Hobby - But never say never

The Boss

The Boss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I was younger I was big into Blackjack and Baccarat until I discovered the good game of poker. I play poker because of the amount of skill necessary to be a winner yet luck makes the game fresher with unexpected turns. In a way, I play because I want to become the best champion I can be.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker for me and a mental exercise, I always try to make the best decisions and take advantage of the loopholes that opponents give me to grow and evolve. recognize profiles and a great challenge. and in life you're helping me control my anxiety

Brisco777

Brisco777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker, because I like Texas Holdem very much and to make some cash.

Edgerik

Edgerik

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Poker is an exciting game, and you can earn money or lose it :D

Insomnia6590

Insomnia6590

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play poker
Its very hard for me to imagine life without poker

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play because I love it is a very competitive game it takes skill and luck vivesa and opportunism although sometimes we have no luck in the tables sometimes we have the joy of playing quality poker and make our opponents suffer is a game of cunning simply play because I love:cool:

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Danger

I'm playing a few hands, really super tight, folding QQ when necessary, I'll lose to you when I get into that pot only if I take a bad beat. Caution.

Hello there.
I can say for myself, that I start playing poker, because I am really enjoying to look my opponent in the eyes, to make them feel uncomfortable, to see how the minds are running in to their heads in strangling fight for taking the right decision, to call raise or fold, and in the 60-70% of the situations they are always taking the wrong path, which one brings me the good big pot to collect. Best part of all is that I don't even want to hide the smile from my face. 👌🔥👌🔥👌🔥

IlyaSavinov

IlyaSavinov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First poker is a pleasure, there is still a lot of new communication, especially on our forum, thanks CC :)

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! My poker game includes fun and relaxation after work !!! Now I live in Israel, and I do not have the opportunity to play in different rooms! a good game, and more fish)))))):D

T

Tatomircg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello there.
yes but if u do that how many times did u win..in the end i mean

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love playing poker, it gives me pleasure and relaxation and I forget the whole world :):)

N

nathan66

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing poker for fun. Actually I'm not even playing with real money because I want to keep that as a game and not a way to make money. Maybe one day if I'm good enough I'll play with real money... It's kind of relaxing and entairtaining and it melts a bit of RNG with skills.

S

Sherbanov365

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
yes but if u do that how many times did u win..in the end i mean

I wrote it there :)I know what I am doing and my win rate is good, especially for live game ✌👍 Online sometimes I got problems with the fishes, cos as you know, you can NOT bluff an amateur. When I notice somebody with too high VPIP and low AF, am changing my game at all vs them, tighting my hands range and losing my bet range.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because it seems like a very exciting strategy game. Having to look at the rival, to be able to read his body and his game to know how we should play ourselves, all that I find very entertaining and also the fact of being able to win some dollars hahaha

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play online poker to earn some money and preferably not lose too much in the process.

C

clasrasmusso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play because it's an interesting game, learning new things every day.
There is a lot of excitement and it's fun that there are many different types of games, I like omaha very much.