Why are you playing Poker ?

S

Sherbanov365

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello there.
I can say for myself, that I start playing poker, because I am really enjoying to look my opponent in the eyes, to make them feel uncomfortable, to see how the minds are running in to their heads in strangling fight for taking the right decision, to call raise or fold, and in the 60-70% of the situations they are always taking the wrong path, which one brings me the good big pot to collect. Best part of all is that I don't even want to hide the smile from my face. 👌🔥👌🔥👌🔥

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I really like this game, its atmosphere and the ability to win money, as well as the ability to develop, improve their skills. My dream is to become a professional poker player and make it into life.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play live for fun and online for money :)

S

Sherbanov365

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because I really like this game, its atmosphere and the ability to win money, as well as the ability to develop, improve their skills. My dream is to become a professional poker player and make it into life.

Keep moving forward !!!👌👍

S

Sherbanov365

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

Grinding ✌ but I am at 100% agree with you. Poker is a really good way for earning money, well of course you need to know what you are doing. ♣♦♥♠

uriell

uriell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for fun. I like that the game of poker is unpredictable.

Shishkin30

Shishkin30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in my free time as a hobby)))

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like money.

It feels good to play well, come through and win a tournament.

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the game and the opportunity to make money

more because of the money. since I do not play with candy wrappers. Passion

kvint_kvint

kvint_kvint

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play as there is the opportunity to win some money.To occupy their free time if bored CSGO

DeeNice002

DeeNice002

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play because this game fills me with joy, meeting players from all over the world and making friendships that last a lifetime. Also because I feel I can capitalize greatly with the game. Blessings and best of luck all.

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello there.
I can say for myself, that I start playing poker, because I am really enjoying to look my opponent in the eyes, to make them feel uncomfortable, to see how the minds are running in to their heads in strangling fight for taking the right decision, to call raise or fold, and in the 60-70% of the situations they are always taking the wrong path, which one brings me the good big pot to collect. Best part of all is that I don't even want to hide the smile from my face. 👌🔥👌🔥👌🔥
I used to try to win a lot of money . :eek: Now I play for budget and for fun . :D

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I really like this game.
Although I play only 6 months and I have very little experience, I immediately felt the benefits of this game in my personal life. Thanks to poker I became more patient and disciplined. Although sometimes it is difficult for me to control my emotions.

W

wrapper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
....because it's fun?

If it weren't, I wouldn't do it.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Poker is my favorite hobby.
I always enjoy the game. My dream is to learn to play poker well enough to be able to make money. I believe that I will be able to achieve my goal.
Good luck.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
I do not drink alcohol at all. Especially during the game, in my opinion, alcohol will be superfluous. I prefer tea or coffee.
Good luck.

M

MarineCJ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker for a few reasons.

1) for the money of course
2) its my break from reality since I do not drink or do drugs
3) I enjoy it
4) the poker forums and chat rooms allow me to talk to others outside the area.
5) It refreshes me mentally

A

Alleosta

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker my hobby, i play from time to time for fun

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's very interesting to observe people's behavior

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play Poker for passion and money

B

Barbarik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play poker because it's an interesting holding, you can learn something new.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for pleasure, for money, and now in habit but also as a challenge to become mentally stronger

N

notdario

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
poker

i play poker beacuse i love play poker, i from uruguay, is a country where play very much poker

vse i sra3y

vse i sra3y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just like it. It's my hobby.

S

Sherbanov365

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
:)

I play for pleasure, for money, and now in habit but also as a challenge to become mentally stronger

i play poker beacuse i love play poker, i from uruguay, is a country where play very much poker

I just like it. It's my hobby.

I play poker because it's an interesting holding, you can learn something new.

I play Poker for passion and money

It's very interesting to observe people's behavior

Poker my hobby, i play from time to time for fun

I play poker for a few reasons.

1) for the money of course
2) its my break from reality since I do not drink or do drugs
3) I enjoy it
4) the poker forums and chat rooms allow me to talk to others outside the area.
5) It refreshes me mentally

Hi.
I do not drink alcohol at all. Especially during the game, in my opinion, alcohol will be superfluous. I prefer tea or coffee.
Good luck.

Hi.
Poker is my favorite hobby.
I always enjoy the game. My dream is to learn to play poker well enough to be able to make money. I believe that I will be able to achieve my goal.
Good luck.

....because it's fun?

If it weren't, I wouldn't do it.

Hello.
I really like this game.
Although I play only 6 months and I have very little experience, I immediately felt the benefits of this game in my personal life. Thanks to poker I became more patient and disciplined. Although sometimes it is difficult for me to control my emotions.

I used to try to win a lot of money . :eek: Now I play for budget and for fun . :D

I play because this game fills me with joy, meeting players from all over the world and making friendships that last a lifetime. Also because I feel I can capitalize greatly with the game. Blessings and best of luck all.

Play as there is the opportunity to win some money.To occupy their free time if bored CSGO

I like the game and the opportunity to make money

more because of the money. since I do not play with candy wrappers. Passion

I like money.

It feels good to play well, come through and win a tournament.

I play in my free time as a hobby)))

I play poker for fun. I like that the game of poker is unpredictable.

Wonderful to read so much different and positive comments, and I agree with almost all of them, only that one about the alcohol, for me it's not a problem to take a glass of fine whiskey with me on the table, I even enjoy it or need it after loosing a big pot from a slowplayer that I underestimate, but always drinking in order unless you wanna get home with empty pockets. 😂😂 Poker is a good way for earning some money, but I am not only playing for that. The other great opportunity that poker is giving you is to compare your mind and your psychic versus the person on the other side on the table. My second favorite game is Chess, yeah of course there is absolutely the same, but with much less action and not so good opportunities to make a good monthly payment for over a night.🆒✌👍