AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I love poker, 95% is for fun and 5% is on money side! :)

K

kkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Because I like poker and I would like to earn money from it.

Fenix7

Fenix7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play for fun, for hobby. practice, concentration and discipline is what will make us good players and most likely win a few dollars.

blackclover

blackclover

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker offers you to earn money and have fun. I play for both.

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm just killing my free time playing. But I still hope that someday I get lucky and win a good prize.

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just love playing poker, I think it's the best card game in the world, I play a lot of my free time and that's my hobby, but otherwise it would be nice to make a living out of it, there must be people who work and make a living.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun, but i really enjoy winning small prizes with freerolls. With this money i bet on football matches again. So i can keep myself very sweet with these hobbies and actually earn nothing at all;).

brunonick269

brunonick269

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both. But my history is like that, I used to play chess and Im really good on it. And I always know how yo play poker but never stop and study, so I thougth that if I play poker with the same way I play chess I could be good and win money with that. Thats why I change.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I love to play poker, for me it's brain training.

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I play for fun and make a little on the side. I don't mind losing a little bit here and there. Poker is still the cheapest hobby I have ever enjoyed.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
First play for fun and in the background comes the possibility to win more money lol

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But that will probably never happen. The trust in honesty in the poker room is completely lost

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rather, for the sake of money. And all this gives me pleasure. I just switched to GGPokerOk, it's super!

A

Auswa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I Play poker as one of my purposes in life and focus on the process of preparing/playing tournaments. I give my best effort to focus on finishing 1st in each tournament I play. I have no ambition to make poker my sole source of income and don't really focus on making money while playing. If I win some money I will plan to use it wisely afterwards but while playing I'm sorely focused on winning the tournament. Doing this I find I don't try to just finish in the money so I play more aggressive around the bubbles and at final tables. I never take deals unless it's a live mtt and they wanna give a small amount to the bubble with 16 players left or something. No deals when there's 3-5 players left etc and big pay jumps because I feel I can exploit players wanting to win a little more money and doing this gives me a edge to perhaps take down 1st place.

Last edited:
V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So far, I'm just interested in playing poker. We'll see what happens next.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun but of course few $ won only improve the fun.

Jim Rivas

Jim Rivas

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it for fun or money? Often we think it's for one but our actions say something entirely different. If both, how do we balance that?:wavey::D
I play for both reasons, but I don't like it when I lose; Well, I don't get as much money as the fun of earning it.:D

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like the game. It is interesting to plan what movements you are going to do

Thiagon

Thiagon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I always played for fun. With that I accumulated a few dollars, but I never played for profit.
With my friends we played aiming for recognition above profit.

H

Hiritachi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play because it brings crazy pleasure

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Dependence:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker because the game always gives me pleasure. This is the main reason. Poker is my favorite hobby.

G

Germanets

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's depends of my mood.. Sometimes I play because I want to improve my skills, sometimes I want to win something - just as a fact that I more lucky\more skilled as I feel this time. It's good feeling - be winner, be better than somebody, and I think at least 50% of guys who plays games - play for this)

Z

zrok_ar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker entertains me. And sometimes helps financially )

BigCountryAA

BigCountryAA

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely for fun. I used to play for some extra money but it became to time intensive for the amount I was making. Now if I make money it's just a bonus.