Why are you playing?

A

ataraxyan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just play for fun, but am still serious. To get some money from playing poker I need some big money to live off that can help me not to bother my playing poker.

E

elpolloloco95

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For the love of the Game and its a NEW leisure activity since this Rona bullshit ruined literally everything ...

W

wonima

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
retired:):) and covid:mad::mad::mad: are the reason to play:)

G

gwooof

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for the fun money poker is great it's such a great game love making your opponent look like a donkey love to slow playing its so much fun and love meeting all kinds of people playing poker

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: out of passion, or it will be for pleasure or because of my ability, there are many reasons, the truth does not make me fall in love with money, and I had and I also needed it but I am not a materialist.

franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, it's fun making money, and now that I'm an old, retired guy, I have more time to play.

I stay at the lower levels, because the guys who play at the high levels, are vicious...lol. They really do play differently up there.

J

juan vega

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
honestly, i don't know, i lost the way, the illusion and the motivation...

fruittree

fruittree

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For Fun...can not make a living playing poker

Z

zeist2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just for fun. Winnings are nice, i withdraw when i have the winnings i want and then have a nice diner of it in a restaurant.

polar1ze

polar1ze

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started out playing for fun but then it became a way to consistently provide me a lifestyle. That proved a little much in the end. Quit poker and now i'm back for some fun during all the lockdown horseshit.

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that in most cases there will be both of these options at once :)

D

Daen27

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To make money. I love to play in my free time

Pawlowski

Pawlowski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For fun!! But looking for some money!

S

SawViper

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think it's a combination of both. I have a lot of fun competing against others and poker pros can make lot's of money from tournaments. Im young have plenty of time to improve and am dedicated to learning and getting better at the game.

Vivaly

Vivaly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We're gambling, right? It means that for this money we want to have fun. Having come and won immediately, we do not leave, we continue to play.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I only want to play for fun, Money means nothing to me and I only ever want to win so I can say I beat so many other players, I finished recently in a Tourney in 506th place, So what you may ask, What is so special about 506th? Well when I explain that there were 16,601 registered for it, It means I beat at least 16,000 other players, That in itself is an achievement to be slightly proud of, also as it was a Bounty builder, and I took a few bounties and still came away in profit. How much? I couldn't tell you, as I said the money is not that important to me.
When you can get away from the attitude that you want to win the money! you can play more relaxed and make better decisions.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! Why is I playing in the Poker?.. I answer merely: because Poker learn meto be patience, to make decisions
in short time, and etc...:deal::cool: And main, I very like to compete!..:joyman: That's all! :) And Good Luck Everybody! ;)