Why so ANGRY???

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think having some bad beats is part of the variance but when there are too many in one day it becomes stressful.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Had another player got anger after folding the winning hand at the flop I had the same hand and persisted and won a big pot at the river. Was critical asking why I called and didn’t fold to a large bet on the flop like he did
I was too happy to win the pot to respond
Next time. I going to say
“ Sorry buddy I hear you You are piss off for not winning that pot. Play your own game and let me play me own game”.
“Buddy if I want poker lesson I will ask for it”

Last edited:
xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anger will kill your game. Learn to let it go.

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Your post is absolutely correct in theory
But sometimes angry is inevitable. Yes, i need to work on this i know :p

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are all humans and as long as we have not some damage in emotional way it will be normal to get angry if we loose. The difference in my opinion is the strength of personality and the way to hide your anger better then others.:mad::D

xXFelaXx

xXFelaXx

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i never get hangry playing poker, thats on my favor clearly

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Anger is a negative emotion that eats away at your soul.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It makes me kind of sad when I read posts by people who say how angry they get when they lose. Now that is something I just don't get at all.There is no benefit at all in getting angry....in fact quite the opposite. Anger is such a negative emotion...it will have you on monster-tilt in no time at all, which can end up being really expensive!!!!

It is so much better to take a deep breath, relax, and think about the hand....like, did I do anything wrong? What could I have done better? You cannot think clearly like that in a fit of anger, so you end up repeating the mistakes and getting more angry and losing more money and so on. KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON !!!

Anger is part of our life, in some moments you will feel angry for something that you did or happened, but this feeling cannot last for long. Sometimes it's easy to talk about why to be angry, but it's inevitable, we're going to be angry, because we lost that hand at poker or something else. You at that moment have to vent, scream, get angry, but at that moment, after all, we are human. Good luck at the table everyone.:)

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It makes me kind of sad when I read posts by people who say how angry they get when they lose. Now that is something I just don't get at all.There is no benefit at all in getting angry....in fact quite the opposite. Anger is such a negative emotion...it will have you on monster-tilt in no time at all, which can end up being really expensive!!!!

It is so much better to take a deep breath, relax, and think about the hand....like, did I do anything wrong? What could I have done better? You cannot think clearly like that in a fit of anger, so you end up repeating the mistakes and getting more angry and losing more money and so on. KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON !!!
Yeah, take a break. Calm down. Get collected. However long it takes: an hour, a day, a week, a month, a year. Sometimes you just have to get some distance.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad beats dont bother me because this is something you cant control.

S

silkestud4

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am like a reverse hulk when i play poker.

The more i play, the less green i get.