i play poker because it´s a fun game most of times

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
>> So tell me, what brings you to table? gambling? Challenge? Brain work? Money? Game? Etc?
All of the above, but mainly the Game! I play a fair few different board games and other cards games, but no-limit Texas hold 'em is the best game there is.

szabbancsbet

szabbancsbet

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
1. Because I like to play poker. 2. I dream that one day I will win a big prize with a minimum deposit :)

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a hobby for me. And eventually a good way to earn a living if the dream ever comes to fruition :)

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I just really enjoy playing the game. I much prefer playing live poker (which I have been able to do from time to time over the last year) over online (which I haven’t played properly in over a year), as I find it is more skill based trying to understand how your opponent acts and reacts to situations. I think originally I got into it through a friend and found out that I was actually a half decent player playing live (although I’ve never entered a serious/large tournament, with my biggest buy in being £150). I prefer playing with friends, as it is much more enjoyable with very little stress involved. I feel out of all the card games, Poker is the most strategic of them all.

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I play poker because I like the challenge, in addition this game allows me to use my mental reflex as much as possible.

And the most important thing is to play for the money, so there is always the dream of winning a big prize.

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I think that the fact that I like poker, combined with the possibility of being able to win money, is what motivates me to continue at the poker tables.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker! I mean.. I’m addicted to poker. Once you get a taste for blood.. I mean winning!! It’s tough to walk away.. I mean go for another kill!! 🎶🥳

S

Spheremaster

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all,
Fun, extra cash, possibility of winning big prizes, but nothing yet :D
Have a nice day :)

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its for pastime. Its an interesting game.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker because it's fun and interesting. Besides, poker brings me income. It's only $100-$120 a month at the moment, but that's a pretty good result for me.

M

MF.Brn

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
At first it was a hobby, then it turned to get money

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The first time I played poker with colleagues at work) I really liked this game, but now I only play 2-3 times a week

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Money is far from being the number one motive for me, I already have more than I need and one day my Children will get it all anyway, So for me it is a self sustaining hobby to pass a little time, If I lose a couple of Dollars here and there it is always within my comfort zone, and never more than 1% of my bankroll.
If I can win the occasional Freeroll, and make a bit of profit from some SnG Games I can see no harm in it.
Money may make the World go round, but it cannot buy you happiness, and you ain't going to take it with you when it's time to go.

Live each day as if it's your last, as one Day it will be.

T

tcummo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play mainly for fun and excitement and to learn... I play freerolls and micro on 4 sites..pokerstars, party poker, blackchip (acr), and just started on GG poker... there's tons on freerolls every day, it's a fun challenge to 'work your way up', and no risk moneywise.. when I get above $160 on any of them I withdraw a $140..about £100...I currently have $167 on blackchip and trying to withdraw $160..{ not deposited there yet ).....I made a post about it if anyone can help.... btw, a lot of my winnings come from the cardschat freerolls, so thanks for that :) ....it's just fun and free money for me ... :) .. good luck..

Last edited:
Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's the best game ever created. So...

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mostly for fun and entertainment but winning is always nice!

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Evreybody plays for money , most of us , it's gambling at the end , so it involves money . Corect me if i'm wrong.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play poker because I have pleasure, peace, joy, relax, make friends, have conversations with many people from different countries. the amount I earn only complement. My main objective is to have fun.

ednaroza

ednaroza

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
For me, poker is a combination of thrill, strategy, and the opportunity to test my skills. I enjoy the mental challenge and the strategic decision-making involved in each hand. It's a game that constantly pushes me to improve and adapt. To be honest, in the beginning I thought I was going to make some money fast and easy - now I realise that this is naiive plus it's more like a hobby now.

S

Shaka1984

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
I play because I enjoy it, I have been playing poker for years, although one day I would like to stop being recreational

drinker

drinker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play because it's interesting and exciting :)
Winning brings incredible satisfaction, so I play for winning :)

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I try to play for win, money comes second. But when "TheDDOONNKK" plays, nothing happens.