Why do you play poker?

labatho

labatho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I want to know a bit better of the poker players. So tell me, what brings you to table? gambling? Challenge? Brain work? Money? Game? Etc?

I do like to play poker, because it is like sudoku or crossword. Every round is a new challenge for my mind. The biggest mistake is that sometimes I feel like I'm a mind reader, and If something coming up, like I predicted, I feel joy. That is my. And I want to develope my skill. What is yours?

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I started trying to play poker when I saw an episode of the mentalist series, since then I started looking for how to learn to play poker, first I found pokerstar and then CardsChat here I have had many opportunities to learn to play poker combining theory with practice, I've seen poker in many ways, like a puzzle, where the pieces fit together, I noticed something similar to chess and investments in the stock market or the composition of a complex algorithm

B

bananovsky1999

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
1 - Extra Cash
2 - Possibility of Winning Big Prizes
3 - Adrenaline (best feelings are when your bluff is succesfull or during late stages of a big tournament)
4 - Challenge (climbing limits is a really nice journey)
5 - Other Aspects (develop other important skills for life like: patience, concentration, bankroll management)

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for several reasons, first of all because I like it, I have a lot of fun, it attracts me a lot of adrenaline, it also gives me extra money, and also the possibilities to grow and become a high performance player.

gonza1036

gonza1036

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
The truth is that I am passionate about it... but I still have a lot to learn to be a semi-professional player

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i always liked card games and have and the opportunity to earn even better money

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
All right, I confess that I entered for the money. But then the game itself. The psychology, the calculation, the adrenaline of a well-played hand or a reverse bluff (when you pretend you have nothing and the villain goes all-in and you crush him)...

roberto51

roberto51

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have a head on your shoulders, play prudently and also have a bit of luck, this is a relatively very pleasant way to improve your household budget.

staytrue001

staytrue001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Because poker is the most interesting cards game as for me

adamsbanda

adamsbanda

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
ZM
Chips
I love the complexity of the game. The challenge to stay disciplined and stick to your game plan even things are not going well.

AdiS18

AdiS18

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I LIE if Say i play for fun or for another reason. I play for winning money. 😉✌️

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
The main reason I play poker is money. And I don't make money playing poker. It's just that while I still have hope to play well in some game with big prizes.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
At the moment I don't play much Poker, before the Covid lock-downs started, I played every week at my local Pub and rarely played on-line, but when all the places that played Poker shut I turned to on-line Poker so I could get my weekly fix!
To be honest I really do not like to gamble, but Poker gave me a thrill, that I didn't get with other games, playing on-line gave me the incentive to see if I was a good enough player to make money at Poker, and I managed to Treble my small Bankroll in a matter of months, then something happened and I lost the will to play.
What? I don't know or understand! but I have returned to Cardschat to see if I can re-light the passion I had for the game.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Why do you think you can earn big money in poker? Because poker is full of players like you who think they're good at poker. They don't care about improving their skills or choosing games.In particular, poker teaches you not to overestimate the role of money in life and to structure your time. Gambling and luck are the main prerequisites for a painful addiction to any game.

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I play poker because I'm passionate about it and it's great entertainment and at the same time I'm excited to be able to progress continuously

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Poker is a game and fun for me, I just love to play and get ahead, and poker has unlimited possibilities. Money is only important to me to have to play, and in order not to lose, I have the desire to learn to win.

Slow Horse

Slow Horse

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I enjoy very much the game. But the money in the game is what I think really puts the adrenaline in it. The possibility of winning a big prize is thrilling!

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is only a hobby for me... a lovely hobby...