Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Why do you think you can earn big money in poker? Because poker is full of players like you who think they're good at poker. They don't care about improving their skills or choosing games.In particular, poker teaches you not to overestimate the role of money in life and to structure your time. Gambling and luck are the main prerequisites for a painful addiction to any game.

I agree there are too many people who think it is an easy way to make free money, It's not! It takes a lot of hard work and study, just to become proficient at the game, and even then there will be times when you can never seem to win a hand.
Losing streaks can be long and painful, especially to your bankroll.

Vrotebal

Vrotebal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a lot of free time and additional profit will not hurt

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
well it envolves a bit of gambling problems haha but mostly for fun .. i enjoy the poker theories playing some caltulating games .. brain work also .. everytime trying to play the player and the actual hand ... i truly believe the in serius games its about skills no luck involved .. try to enjoy it more .. play for fun and not for money .

Emily Trott

Emily Trott

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've always enjoyed playing cards, and currently poker tournaments are my competitive endeavor. :)

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Poker is super fun and passionate for me, I love to spend my free time playing mtt tournaments and cash games.

As if I had a proper bankroll plus living capital I would do it non-stop.

pankoffff

pankoffff

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Any game is a competition and it's adrenaline, and poker is no exception

bardhylmemaj

bardhylmemaj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AL
Chips
I play poker because I like to comfort myself with other players, especially when you lose with AA in your hand and win with two flower cards.

franciscomos

franciscomos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I enjoy it a lot, but I can't deny that I'm wondering earn some money 🤑

M

magex

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its a nice hobby for me atm. I havent played for 10 yrs or so but i still got it ☺️

Artemloshara

Artemloshara

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play for fun, and when you play for fun and have a chance to win more, I think it's better than going for a beer))))))) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to know a bit better of the poker players. So tell me, what brings you to table? Gambling? Challenge? Brain work? Money? Game? Etc?

I do like to play poker, because it is like sudoku or crossword. Every round is a new challenge for my mind. The biggest mistake is that sometimes I feel like I'm a mind reader, and If something coming up, like I predicted, I feel joy. That is my. And I want to develope my skill. What is yours?
Money mostly, but i break even still

GrEbZ2021

GrEbZ2021

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm drowned by poker because during the game I get adrenaline, that is, when I bluffed a player or won a big pot, etc.

Dobbler1

Dobbler1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like trying to figure things out. In poker, every new hand is a new puzzle.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I want to know a bit better of the poker players. So tell me, what brings you to table? Gambling? Challenge? Brain work? Money? Game? Etc?

I do like to play poker, because it is like sudoku or crossword. Every round is a new challenge for my mind. The biggest mistake is that sometimes I feel like I'm a mind reader, and If something coming up, like I predicted, I feel joy. That is my. And I want to develope my skill. What is yours?
For money.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I were paid a good salary at work, I would have quit playing poker a long time ago. Poker is nothing interesting to me. I've had enough of him for a long time. I'm interested in computer games with logical tendencies. And I've been playing poker like a machine for a long time now. There's nothing new going on in poker.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've known poker for a long time, but only recently it started to bring me money, although not big, I like to play it and that's why I'm working on my game

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I play because I like it and it relaxes me it has been time for about 12 years, I also get extra money while I do it what more can I ask for I am happy I love poker

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Firstly, as a hobby for fun. There is also some positive emotions in the game when competing for the best place in tournaments.

Spannerdeth

Spannerdeth

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Always more to learn
2.Being put to the test and making big decisions
3. Making 53cents an hour!

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is a great game where the brain is the main thing. I'm having great fun and training my brain at the same time.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I started playing poker as a hobby, but now I'm trying to make playing poker an additional source of money .

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's neither one nor the other. We need money. But I play prudently without excitement.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I play it because i like it and for an extra income.