firstly, it's reckless and secondly, I can't get a job by education

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play live poker with friends because it's very fun. online poker I mostly play because of the money, but the feeling of winning a tournaments is very good.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker for the fun of it. I love the challenge of trying to beat other players. Years ago when we played live poker every second Friday night I played the game more for the chance to get together with the boys than the actual playing of cards. It did not matter back then if I won or lost .... it was all about how many laughs we had that night.

HTML

HTML

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TM
Chips
I hope 90 percent of this fate. only 10 percent of the players win

juan1579

juan1579

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I've been playing since 2010 and so far it's only a small profit, although I bought a car with my 2018 winnings, which were the best so far.

Niveau1

Niveau1

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I've been playing poker for 15 years. Long time as a loosing player. After a long break, I took up game theory again and - albeit only in the micro sector - have been doing well since last year.

inspi2004

inspi2004

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I Play since about 2007, with a Break the Last years. I Play only for fun, Micro Cash Games or some freerolls. It's just for fun, but good enough, so i'm not losing money, increasing my payroll slowly but consistant. I don't want to earn big Money, but i hate to loose, so i'm playing tight. But I want the competition, so I don't Like practice games, because the players play there very strange.

A

Avangart1

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play poker because I enjoy it

valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I think for many people poker is just entertainment.

mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have played poker since I was a child playing with jars of pennies, nickels, dimes, and quarters. Back then, I loved the wild card games like Baseball and Dr. Pepper. I still enjoy learning the other games in addition to Hold'em. I continue to play because I love the adrenaline and excitement that comes from the competition and the rush of winning or pulling off a bluff. It is also a game that you can continue to learn and improve on forever. There are always nuances and new strategies to try.