Why do I play Poker

M

mange12345

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been playing poker since 1955 or 1956. And, I play to win money.
During all these years, I have lost no money. But, have won very little also. Probable because I am a very conservible player, and only play in small games.

Good luck on the Tables.

Mike

Attachments

• Dad with Cardschat T-Shirt.jpeg
    Dad with Cardschat T-Shirt.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 11
P

pariurisportive88

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good luck to you too! what do you play tournaments or cash games?

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
I play since 2006 and for fun, but I play seriously. There is a beer or two and I play without thinking of great win. My wins are small, but I lose small too. I'm relaxing this couple of hours per week.

1KrazyMofo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
played since 2008, I'd say I've been very strict with myself too even though I'm winning very well, I stick the same limits, however trying to discipline myself the other way now and build a bankroll from scratch, and then play higher limits.

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
@mange12345 Saw that you returned to the forum again, Mike! What happened to your old account?

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've been playing poker since 1955 or 1956. And I'm playing to get the money closer.
I haven't lost any money in all these years. But very few survived. Probably because I'm a very conservative player and only play small games.

Good luck at the tables.

Mike
Good luck to you too! I would like to read some incredible story or an instructive one.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Like playing cards is why poker is something I participate in. Playing for money is added benefit.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
During all these years, I have lost no money. But, have won very little also. Probable because I am a very conservible player, and only play in small games.

Good luck on the Tables.

Mike
I haven’t been playing quite that long. I’d shout “Holy Crap Batman that’s a LONG time!”, but that wouldn’t be nice. May you play many more years! :):) … and enjoy your time at Cardschat!

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Good luck on the Tables.

Mike
I haven’t been playing quite that long. I’d shout “Holy Crap Batman that’s a LONG time!”, but that wouldn’t be nice. May you play many more years! :):)

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I've been playing poker for about 6-7 years. I have pretty good results. But in general, poker is just a hobby for me.

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing since about 2015, I've had good wins and I've also failed a lot. but always enjoying the game. regards

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because it is a game that de-stresses you in your daily work, which is usually routine and repetitive, it gives you a bit of adrenaline to bet and see who has the winning hand, sometimes I play it under pressure I am not going to lie to you but in the In most cases, I play it for fun and to get a little extra money, which is not bad, in addition to calming down, mitigating stress or emotional tension. It helps me a lot to play and bet.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Since I met the poker I fell in love with this beautiful sport, I think every day I like it more, I play poker because I like it very much, and thanks to it I have been able to get great profits, and I think everyone could do the same.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing wrong with being comfortable in the limits you play - even if just micros :)
Sure, you won't win much at all, but you don't lose much at all either, so it just depends what you play poker for; sounds like you've got a good setup for you :)

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Whether gambling, whether an exciting sport - one way or another, today poker is becoming one of the very popular entertainment. Unpredictability is what distinguishes poker from many other games in the first place. Calculation and luck coexist organically here, and this makes the game exciting, which is why this game attracts me.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How cool, mange12345!
I've been playing poker since 2008. I play as an amateur and my focus is on freerolls where I can build a small bankroll to continue participating in other tournaments.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I've been playing poker for about 10 years and I still enjoy playing, especially after I get home after work, it's phenomenal, it relieves me and helps me a lot to get through a hard day's work :)

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I've been playing poker for around 20 years and like it just as much as I did in the beginning maybe even more. It doesn't matter what level you play, the main thing is that you feel comfortable there because the first place should be fun

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also have no losses in my entire playing career. I've been playing for about 10 years, maybe more. There are no losses, probably because I prefer to play on freerolls. Although a little pocket money, there are no losses.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I learned the rules of poker about 4 years ago, but all the time except for the last 5 months I played for play money with huge breaks. Now I mainly play for fun, but that the game brings in some money, which is cool.

E

Erasers

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
I just love this game, thats all, I dont want to win a large amount of money, this is not real, but if it possible, will be good)

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
We are all so different, but playing poker unites us ♥️

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play poker because it is an exciting game. But still for me it's just a game, not a source of profit.

funnyhook3

funnyhook3

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An interesting, intellectual game that gives a lot of different emotions, positive or negative. Well, the opportunity to win real money is always good.