Who is your least favorite Professional and why?

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know, I like everybody. Everyone seems normal. Rivals at the table. Friends in life. I like everybody.

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like zerospoker, it's a youtuber and I follow it because it teaches a lot of things, it has payment material to learn but, I like how it is and how it plays and the contact, I'm sorry someone close to me even though I see it through the screen

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know so many to say this is less favorite, maybe I don't like his game and it doesn't matter. but I still don't have one dismissed as the one I like least, there are so many!

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For $50 to play poker. I never think of a pessimist. I get pleasure. Everywhere and always. Play Tournaments for $0.55 and $3.30 and have fun. Never hurry.

E

Edgarallenpoor

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Doyle is definitely my favorite player - No where you can get an entertaining conversation and dispense of some great knowledge in his chatter - love the Cowboy!

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I dislike Will Kassouf, Tony G and Chris Ferguson. Will because of his demeanour and lack of decorum, Tony G for his obnoxious behaviour and Ferguson because of his involvement with the fulltilt scandal.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My least favourite players are Will Kassouf, Tony G and Chris Ferguson. Will because of his disrespectful demeanour & antics, Tony G for being an obnoxious player and Ferguson because of his involvement with the Fulltilt scandal.

Tmoney999

Tmoney999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pure trash

Mike Matusow is my least favorite player for a vast majority of reasons. First of hes absolute trash at the game( does anyone even sponsor this idiot anymore?). He has a horrible attitude towards the players of the game and the game in general. He's a poor sport( whiny little baby) has a huge mouth with no game to back it up. Hes oblivious to most things that go on in a general poker game. Hes just absolute trash and shouldn't even be considered a pro in my opinion, pure garbage. Watch my thread I made a few days ago, proves every single on of my points 100%, quite interesting video i thought anyway.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/live-poker-75/interesting-cash-hand-live-at-bike-440087/

Loky13

Loky13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to say Phil Hellmuth,although i respect the things he accomplished in poker