Who is your least favorite Professional and why?

E

eggtart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to say Phil Helmuth the poker brat, the way he plays on television and goes on ranting on players after a beat is just classless and funny at the same time....

D

dgroes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doug Polk. Very good player, horrible human being.

on what basis? I think Doug is alright. He does have good points in his Vids when he tries to make suggestions and commentaries on poker scene, events and play.

IntenseHeat

IntenseHeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I going to say Russ Hamilton.

As always, whenever I mention Russ Hamilton I think it is only fair that I give him credit for being wsop champion. But he is also the person responsible for the UltimateBet cheating scandal. So in addition to being a world champion, he is also a world class cheat. Not only did he cheat, but when caught he refused to return a single penny of the money he had cheated people out of. Just despicable human being!

marcofud

marcofud

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
stone face

Chris Ferguson is a great calm, a great bluff to this rock stone face and in general I have long hair myself and I identify with him

MikeShayne

MikeShayne

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
whaaaaaa?

I'm at a loss for words, the one player I assumed no one hated.

Shocked me as well. Maybe could understand not being a Brunson "fan", but I can"t comprehend somebody actively disliking him.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never cared for Erik Lindgren or Prahlad Friedman.

Lindgren for his deadbeat ways.

Prahlad did that "poker rap" on one the WSOP telecasts I thought he was a fool. The he had that call controversy that further made me lose respect for him.

T

twoG1cup

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Matusow. He is the worst of Phil Hellmuth + rubbing it in when he wins

hugh blair

hugh blair

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I going to say Russ Hamilton.

As always, whenever I mention Russ Hamilton I think it is only fair that I give him credit for being WSOP champion. But he is also the person responsible for the UltimateBet cheating scandal. So in addition to being a world champion, he is also a world class cheat. Not only did he cheat, but when caught he refused to return a single penny of the money he had cheated people out of. Just despicable human being!

Agree here with the infamous potripper Russ Hamilton.:eek:

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally cant stand Phil Hellmuth. He just seems like a weasel, although hes done quite a bit on the tables.

I agree with many participants that Daniel Negreanu is the best player, I like his playing style and since he behaves at the table, I don’t really like the player Phil Hellmuth, although he knows how to play and win good prizes, but as a person he’s not very good for me like

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's Phil Hellmuth... Sorry, Phil, but it's true first! Bracelets a lot, but of skill, I repeat,
real skill is not enough... I saw it yet on a TV show Poker After Dark. And, of course, behavior is clearly not professional. All together... sadly. But the bracelets the most...
Such paradox.Very lucky?! I wish such luck to the more deserving! :fight:

F

FlopGrinder

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
King of tilt, Phil Hellmuth

J

jepc18

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say Zeros (Elias Gutierrez) is an excellent person who has grown from scratch playing freerolls and studying a lot! And he also likes to teach his knowledge!

J

jepc18

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Soon we will see you among the greats of live poker I am sure of that !!

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu.he adds a little positive to this game of nerves !!:fight:

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dislike Howard Lederer and Chris Ferguson for their disrespect of the community and shafting their own .... Mike Matusow .. all the guy ever seems to do is whine and cry ..find that pretty annoying ...

CptRunBad

CptRunBad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
D Negs. He just seems like an egotistical self centered jerk constantly. He’s never done anything to me personally but that is the vibe he gives off. Also “more rake is better”

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tony G is so hate able. He is just a ***** to so many and exemplifies a high school jock mentality and he isnt even buff.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The best poker player is Daniel Negreanu. His achievement is the best proof of this.

Igorek1313

Igorek1313

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for me there are no poker professionals. here everyone can beat everyone. a little luck and go ... so poker is so popular !!!:damnmate:

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I personally cant stand Phil Hellmuth. He just seems like a weasel, although hes done quite a bit on the tables.

I think, he has improved lately, but his has had some really bad tilt issues, and he have often behaved very inappropriately and unprofessional against especially recreational players. Which is really rather dumb, since they are the ones, he has made a living out of, so they are in a sense his customers.

It is certainly not an example to follow to call someone an "idiot" in a live tournament or berate him for calling with a specific hand. Phil is certainly not always on his best game, when he lose, but it has at least gotten better (less bad) in later years.

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've always despised Justin Schwartz ever since his exit vs Joe McKeehen for the set over set hand in the WSOP main event - his attitude was terrible and I couldn't pray more for his elimination until it happened.

Amongst others for whatever the reasons are I just dont like;

Tony G, Luke Schwartz, Jamie Gold, Maria Ho, Alex Foxen...I'm sure there are more I just cant think of them for now.

Players I dont hate but am tired of seeing them win everything they play would be Steven Chidwick and Fedor Holtz. Both play a great game - but they also just seem to run super lucky. Im always thinking when I see them at a final table - how come they hit everything they need every single time? They dont I known but it just feels like they do lol.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I don't spend time watching professionals. I enjoy the game and I have no favorites.

steveeeee

steveeeee

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
gotta agree with others on this phil the mouth is the most annoying of all , someday he will get his reckoning and will blame it on someone else