Who is your fav poker player and why?

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu because he is a great player, I have seen him play on television and you learn a lot by watching him play.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu and Phil Ivey because they will play any two cards and turn it into gold !!!

G

galego1985

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
favorite player

My favorite player is PadilhaSP in brazil among others. Worldwide, it is the NanonoKO.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu because is a good player.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ryan DePaulo or Jason Somerville, because they're actually entertaining to watch.

dylangarcia3

dylangarcia3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu, how he predict everything

M

Madragalahad

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was a great fan of Dave "Devilfish" Ulliot whose untimely death five years ago was an enormous loss to poker. His reading of opponents' cards was awesome. Now, only Negreanu comes close, so I guess I have to agree with you.

T

tata777rus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Favorite Player -Tom Dwan, Daniel Negreanu.
Daniel Negreanu cunning and smart.
Tom Dwan charismatic and watching his game is always interesting.

DandyWarhol

DandyWarhol

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Eric Seidel... keeps a low profile and continues to crush it

M

mkdjdfb

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Linus Loelinger because he is a Pio solver.

brunonick269

brunonick269

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont have favorite poker player, of course I like a lot of some, but I guess we have to learn with all of them.
If you stay watch for just one or few of them you lose the eyes on the totality of poker.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I would have to say negreanu. Appart from being an exellent player, he is a great ambassador for the game. He doesnt have the bracelets, but he is all over the place and has made a lot of money.

M

Mariadelaluz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Annie Duke.
Becuase she´s intelligent & logical.

K

katsbrasil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
katsbrasil

Daniel Negreanu

For his charisma and the invention of the Small Ball, Daniel is considered one of the best poker players of all time. make a very smart play someday you will get there

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the course of my game as a poker player my preference for my references has changed, first when I started I liked PHIL IVEY's game, then I changed to TOW DWAN, but today my favorite player and I would not change it for anyone is The RUSSIAN TRUETELLER, for me he is a great poker player, what I like about him is his street game that he uses in poker, he is a live player and cunning as a snake, he is not going to give you a chance that you can exploit him in his game is changing and he reads his opponent in an impressive way.

N

ntf1125

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Laura Cintra. Because she´s sexy aura. It´s OK to make me trouble by use of it.

andreypuch

andreypuch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are a lot of them. (For me). Chip Rizz, the Great Doyle, Phil Gordon, Nanonoko, Daniel, Liv, Vanessa, Phil, Oli - they are all unique in their own way, and I think that they can not be compared. In poker, there is no team - like in football, when we support a team and single out one player. In poker, you can't single out just one person. (I think).

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite player is Annette Obresad, annette_15, she is my favorite player, because she started playing freerolls, just like most of us do now, then she won thousands of dollars.

T

Tolyanchemp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu ... he is always calm, cheerful and hides his cunning behind it. Yes, and yet he is very worthy of losing

Rico Calde

Rico Calde

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu, he got me into Texas Holdem because I didn't play until I heard about him. I was a 5 card draw and stud type of guy since the age 5 years old.

C

C_mac

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Parker Talbot because he's Canadian, very informative and funny as hell.

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love many of em. Ivey, Negreanu, Seiver, Dwan, Jungleman.. . just to name a few but, my favorite is Sam Farha simply because of season 4 of high stakes poker.

Pokerstudy

Pokerstudy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Annie Duke
(before her and her brother got tangled in scams.)

I watched Daniel’s masterclass and I listened to Annie Dukes Decide to Play Great Poker and Annie Duke is far superior of a player analytically..if she pursued Poker as a lifelong goal, she would be the superior poker player overall, above all - no question.

Last edited: