Who is your fav poker player and why?

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For now Doyle Brunson is my favorite. Being more than 50 years at top level is something that no one else have achieved for now. Maybe Daniel Negreanu can achieve the same in future. We will see in around 20 years. :)

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I have great admiration for Daniel Negreanu .... but in recent years I have seen Lex Valdhuz's career ... and the truth is that his consistency in his game and his achievements continue there year after year ... and for a year I see the Lex Streams ... and the truth is that it is amazing ... and something else always plays in the High Stakes ... and does not use any HUD ... and still has a great ability to read his opponents ... undoubtely the best...!

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me Daniel Negreanu is my favorite poker player. His ability to read hands is incredible and his play style too.

Waleswasp

Waleswasp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Daniel Negreanu has all the elements of a great player regarding skill, presence and attitude.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chris Ferguson. Why? Because he was so far ahead of his time as far as game theory. People really don't know that

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My favorite poker playe is myself. Everyone else comes in second.​

T

TheDev

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite player is Daniel Negreanu. I love his ability to read players and their hands. And he is almost always upbeat and generally happy at the table. Always brings a pretty good vibe.

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good as I am Brazilian a player that I admire a lot as a player and as a person is Andre Akkkari, now if it were to choose someone from the outside it would certainly be Negreanu too, I think his range readings are perfect, I just don't like that way of talking very much hahahaha

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite poker player is Daniel Negreanu, it's incredible to see inside people's heads, or Phil Ivey who really likes the style of the game.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember watching Phil Ivey on the shark cage game. After the river, all he had was king high or ace high. But he bet big and put the "value" button on the table. He knew he was making a value bet despite not connecting with the community cards. He knew his opponent hadn't connected either. He knew that his high card would be enough to win the hand. And it was.
The ability to read the opponent and the confidence it took to do that. I would not want to play against him

Liedust

Liedust

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
By far my favorite player is Daniel Negreanu ...... I like the aggressiveness with which he plays, his personality and sense of humor.:rolleyes:

wagon596

wagon596

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to watch Jake Schindler play. I like his style. He's #17 on the all time money list.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
My favourite poker player is Daniel Negreanu, because he is genius in poker world.

A

aces1991

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
daniel negreanu love the way he can read people and cards helps he's also a fellow canadain

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is complicated situations
We have Doyle Bruson, Mike "the Mouth" Matusow, Phil Ivey, Phil Hellmuth, Jennifer Harman or Bertrand "ElkY" Grospellier? (ElkY used to be Professional Starcraft a long time ago, my second fav of video game)

I love Daniel Negreanu because he is calm and 'talking' himself. Also he is sense of humor. Great thinking too. I am supporting for Daniel Negreanu for 15 years!

check out this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSfd-8ZteHw

:p

Daniel es fun, but it's funnier the lovely Liv Boeree, and love her shoving ranges and innocent aggresive playing!!

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/LimpingCriminalAffenpinscher-size_restricted.gif

LimpingCriminalAffenpinscher-size_restricted.gifhttp:

noLatenzy

noLatenzy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu and Adrian Mateos, because i like the way they see the game.

Copag

Copag

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite is Daniel Negreanu, because he remains in great mental shape even after so many years, he is a guy dedicated to the sport, he plays with his soul, puts his heart to play.

L

lucero53

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker

my favorite player lucas pagan very good player winner of several events pity that he disappeared a little from the circuits

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I like the Daniel Negreanu style of play. When he is talking it looks like he is not paying attention to the game. However, the reality is if he is talking he is probably gonna win this pot, so I hope you are not in the hand.

D

daniel e hodge

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Speaking sentimentally i'll say Gus Hansen. When I first started playing poker in '05 or so PokerChamps was the site me and my roommates used. He was already my favorite because of how he mixes it up and plays the turn so strong. One night I was in a low buy in tourney and the rumor was if you ever played at a table with him and knocked him out he would p2p you some cash.

Anyway, I get into a hand with him and beat him ( I wanna say I flopped a set or something) I played the turn the way I thought he would. I was stoked and proud to have faced him in a hand and take it down. Later that night I had an extra $50 in my acct from him. Pretty dope.

From a strictly player standpoint id have to say Daniel Negraneau. That dude can read any one and any situation. Im sure there are players that can read as good as him but since hes so vocal and jovial he says what hes thinking and he seems to be right an insanely high percentage of the time. I really think he only loses because of bad beats or weird all in bets out of no where.

Benkisto_BR

Benkisto_BR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like older players more. I admire Phil Gordon a lot, and I've read some of his books. I also like Negreanu, how he can read his opponent's cards.

F

Frank7Chipman

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Dan is the Man!

Yes, it is great to watch how Dan calls other players cards. And I love his style. He makes poker fun. Much more entertaining to watch than the new school online pros. They take the joy out of the game.

O

oscarhuka

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu because he has already made history and is still up to date.

He is undoubtedly the Messi of poker.

2020AJ

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
daneil nugranu is my fav.. he can read his opponent like an open book.. :cool:

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu. I was improve my game watching videos with him. And he is also romanian like me :D