Who is your fav poker player and why?

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is complicated situations
We have Doyle Bruson, Mike "the Mouth" Matusow, Phil Ivey, Phil Hellmuth, Jennifer Harman or Bertrand "ElkY" Grospellier? (ElkY used to be Professional Starcraft a long time ago, my second fav of video game)

I love Daniel Negreanu because he is calm and 'talking' himself. Also he is sense of humor. Great thinking too. I am supporting for Daniel Negreanu for 15 years!

check out this

:p

phantomjiujitsu

phantomjiujitsu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Doyle because he's great and Hellmuth because I love his shit talking.

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess I am my own favorite poker player.

I have never met anyone of the pro poker player's ever.

Hard for me to have one I just love, because I never met them . There are at least some guys here on Cardschat that I would cheer on because I can talk to them.

If we go with ones I would like to meet in person that are pros... Chris Moneymaker, Chris Furgeson, Phil Ivey, Doyle Brunson, Phil Hellmuth, Scotty Nguyen, Johnny Chan, Daniel Negreanu. Those are the ones that attracted me to the game of poker.

All in all, I am my most loved poker player! Even if I loose a lot.

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's amazing how he can know what a player is holding.

It is complicated situations
We have Doyle Bruson, Mike "the Mouth" Matusow, Phil Ivey, Phil Hellmuth, Jennifer Harman or Bertrand "ElkY" Grospellier? (ElkY used to be Professional Starcraft a long time ago, my second fav of video game)

I love Daniel Negreanu because he is calm and 'talking' himself. Also he is sense of humor. Great thinking too. I am supporting for Daniel Negreanu for 15 years!

check out this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSfd-8ZteHw

:p

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Amen that is good!

BTW It is hard to understand because a long way, I have Traumatic Brain Injury in 2006 September 29. My right side is partially paralyzed and I can't communicate very well. (I have 4-6 grade level for communicate/speech) that is why.

You will enjoy for your CardsChat. I love in 2011 or 2012 CardsChat! Welcome =-D
I guess I am my own favorite poker player.

I have never met anyone of the pro poker player's ever.

Hard for me to have one I just love, because I never met them . There are at least some guys here on Cardschat that I would cheer on because I can talk to them.

If we go with ones I would like to meet in person that are pros... Chris Moneymaker, Chris Furgeson, Phil Ivey, Doyle Brunson, Phil Hellmuth, Scotty Nguyen, Johnny Chan, Daniel Negreanu. Those are the ones that attracted me to the game of poker.

All in all, I am my most loved poker player! Even if I loose a lot.

guineasqueak

guineasqueak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Gus Hansen stands out for me. After going quiet in the early to mid 2010's, becoming the subject of bankruptcy speculation, and now coming back years later to mainstream poker via the 2/4K games in Bobby's Room, Instagram activity, etc. This comeback story is very interesting.

J

japg11

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hristivoje Pavlovic
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]
definitely!

It's a streamer on twitch! He started playing micromtts and now he is crushing high stakes!
[/FONT]

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favourite poker player is Daniel Negreanu, because he is genius in poker world.

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Tony Ji like one! His loose style as well as he loves postebat all!

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
I do not create an idol in any field, but I respect poker players who have achieved something in poker. I think that this is deserved, because each of them devoted a lot of time to this occupation and took it seriously and wisely. I try to achieve in poker at least half of what all successful players do.
I wish you great victories and health.

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it would be hard to pick one above the rest as they all have something going for them.:):):)

A

Aca0012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite poker player is Daniel Negreanu. He knows how to read his opponent, he is very inconvenient and smart. He has a great career and is just one of the best of all time. I would like to become one day like him!

B

buster1055

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu

Why you ask. Well he usually always has a good read on other players. But mostly cause he didn't get mad about how other people play and he can take a bad beat and not get mad.

LeeCallaghan

LeeCallaghan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
exactly! I love his read people and he loss, so what? he will try again and again. Life is not mad or angry for bad beat. Poker is Skills plus lucky too! I love Daniel N!
Why you ask. Well he usually always has a good read on other players. But mostly cause he didn't get mad about how other people play and he can take a bad beat and not get mad.

He is sense of humor too!

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Stu “the kid” Ungar. Because of his destroyer style. For me he is the best of all times.

R

rafffinamore

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I really like Daniel Negreanu's way of playing. He really is one of the greatest poker players of all time and deserves all our respect on and off the tables.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a favorite player, this is Daniel Negreanu, I have been watching his games for a long time and I like how he behaves at the table and how he shows his styles and skill of the game, so for me he is the best poker player, but many players like other poker celebrities!

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Liv Boeree. I like girls playing poker

O

onlynuts19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like Negreanu`s style, and card reading. Now I`m going to buy his masterclass and then I know what to do.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Doyle Bruson is my favorite poker player because he is a poker legend. his style of play and his story always impressed me. not to mention that he always had class with these texas cowboy hats.

P

pohewa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel Negreanu. He's too mellow but not passive, he reads like a champ, he got me into poker while watching wsop main event back in the day.