Who would you hate to sit at the poker table with

ijsmile369

ijsmile369

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I definitely would not like to sit against Daniel Negreanu, because he can read thoughts:angel:

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
The only player I would hate to be seated with is the chip leader, no matter who they are, they have the power to boss the other players, and if they play well enough to amass the chip lead, they should be given some respect.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

T

tonymin562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would hate playing against all tight aggressive players.

Adi8877

Adi8877

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nobody, even I like to have some known player at my table, if i lose against him, I can say, hey this guy relegated me.

If I knock him out, that gives a bit satisfaction for few seconds... i like to meet with Mr. Boski on wpn on low tourneys, he played his last hand on few tourneys against me...

Online, there is no downside having a known player at the table, at all!

Live, I saw some disgusting players, whose were provoking the opponents by all possible ways, that's even better, send home some pr*ck like those....

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
With Sam Grafton.

He's a very talkative guy and I think I'd end up cowering.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

In general, there is no difference with whom to sit at the poker table. The main thing is to play well yourself.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It seems to me there is no difference with whom to sit at the same table. But I would be honored to sit at the table with any famous professional, and especially if it is the final table)).

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Probably someone who talks non-stop and is yacking about nothing.
Agreed - strangers who yack on and on about themselves are so annoying. Very few of them have ever had a story that I found interesting.

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

for my part I do not hate anyone! I wouldn't mind playing with any of the poker stars

YYfourU

YYfourU

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would hate to have Tony g at my table, if he started needling me I am not sure how I would react.

Just saw a forum for “who u would play” and thought to myself Tony G!! N now I see u scared of him, I’d get into that man’s head like an ear insect going to town!