Chips
Probably Michael David Mizrachi -- aka The Grinder

Serbianbeauty

Serbianbeauty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with most. Anyone offensive or annoying, but if they are weak player giving me money I could stand it . If they are strong player and rude, then cao I'm leaving.

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not like to play with Phil Helmut and with everyone who uses trash talking in a live game.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not want to sit with many at the table who disrespect anyone or anything, but I would definitely not like with Justin Schwartz and Tom Dwan, but I would really like to play poker with Liv Bori and Daniel nereanu!

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Anyone who doesn't know how to keep their mouth shut during a game. I'm here to play not to socialize!

phantomjiujitsu

phantomjiujitsu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Phil Laak. especially if hes doing the thing where he runs away from the table and hides behind the couch cushion.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Daniel and Phil H would be the worst, Daniel would always be asking you questions and I couldnt handle Phil's behavior.

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play tournament , I don't want to seat next to a person who's talk to much, or who's reraise all in many times. That can happened , I prefer to drink icetea on my chair alone , like a boss , why not add one neck massage.;):icon_joke

M

Maurits92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone who takes overly long time for simple decisions pre-flop pretty much. I don't mind guys like Tony G and Kassouf personally. Good banter is something the poker tables could use more of imo. Especially on TV!

KJoff4u

KJoff4u

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would hate to have Tony g at my table, if he started needling me I am not sure how I would react.

I was about to say the same thing. I can't stand that guy. He's a straight up a$$hole.

Its one thing to act nuts to get someone to play the way you want them to, its another that once you have eliminated them you leave them alone. He doesn't.

He is retired from what I hear.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is an easy one, Tony G, a very abnoxious player. The mouth on him is bad enough but he goes to far when he invades your space. One time he actually grabbed another players cards to pretend to turn them over. That is way too far, there would be issues. Do not touch and never touch my cards.

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
anyone who talks to much and loud that complains to much and is a bad sport and is a sour looser

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree
phil Helmuth, just hate bad sport guys soar looser that get mad I can't stand rudeness and crying at the tables man about it and shut up and take it everyone gets bad beats tire of hearing it over and over same song everywhere old story. NEXT...

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
During the tournament, I try not to pay attention to all sorts of stimuli, I'm focusing on igrePosle tournament can talk ...

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with most of the comments about phil hellmuth he is full of himself and spends too much time moaning.

W

woodeng

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tony G is hilarious I would start laughing at him. :D

I'd have to say Kassouf, he is quite irritating.

I agree with you about Tony G, I find him hilarious as well especially against Phil Helmuth. However, do you think we would find it as funny if he were doing it to us? I would hope, we had that good of a sense of humor to continue to laugh as I play Poker to enjoy myself and how better to enjoy a game than by laughing and making others laugh . . .

David macdonald

David macdonald

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with you about Tony G, I find him hilarious as well especially against Phil Helmuth. However, do you think we would find it as funny if he were doing it to us? I would hope, we had that good of a sense of humor to continue to laugh as I play Poker to enjoy myself and how better to enjoy a game than by laughing and making others laugh . . .
He's very funny , I guess he brings entertainment to the game and attracts viewers

pribalt49

pribalt49

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would not like to sit at the same table with anyone, because then I would be confused and would not be able to play my strength out of excitement, and so I respect Negreanu, he is my favorite player.