Who would you hate to sit at the poker table with

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would hate to sit at the poker table with a good close friend or relative and lose money to them or take it from them. Also a wife, it would suck to take all my wife's hard earned money...LOL!

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Would not want to sit with Justin Bonomo, Lech Veldhuis, Maria Lampropoulos.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
phil Helmuth bad sport and dose nothing but complain

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Hellmuth .. I have a hard time with anyone with such a huge ego .. and a mouth to perpetuate it

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't care who I sit at the same table, it is important to me that I was the winner at the final table.

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i mean any pro would be amazing to sit with and talk to. if i had to pick someone it would be a really good really quite pro

S

SatisfyMe

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a good question. I'm not getting any younger and hate slow players who takes all day to make a simple decision... I understand if someone pushes all-in on them and they need extra time to think it over but when it happens on every hand, I can't handle it... And they don't do it on purpose, they are just slow players.

mk0523

mk0523

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would hate Tony G if he had at the same table as mine.I don't like him.

It's all an act to make for good tv and to make the game more fun. I hear he is actually a pretty nice guy off the table.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Phil Hellmuth, I would hate to have to listen to his whining for an extended period of time.

Q

Queenlimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Durrrr for sure.
He has way to much money to gamble against my ohh so careful approach.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone with more money than sense. I seem to lose to these folks at an alarming rate.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The style of player I least like to play is the rude player and mishandling dealers etc and actually has no specific player they have is people that disturb the table games and even end up spoiling the interaction between people

But I think even that is part of learning from each

:jd4:mateuspoker

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Tony G is the one who i don,t like the most!

Limited_Al

Limited_Al

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unpredictable Players...

I’d struggle to play against Tom Dwan... I'd have no idea about what two cards he is playing, and he could easily outplay me post flop. Luckily I’m not an underground high stakes cash player :)

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Mike Matusow... While I'm usually able to concentrate despite anyone talking sh..., this guy really gets to me.

M

marcumx

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mattsow or justin swartz for sure, maria ho only bc she's hot and i wouldn't be able to stop staring at her

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would sit at the table with anybody nobody I would hate to sit with.

Cody5991

Cody5991

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not sure of his name cause I don't pay him much attention due to how annoying he is but the Asian guy(not meant to be offensive since we live in an age where everybody is offended) who late registered in the 2017 wsop and then tried to bribe a guy when he was about to bust with $20 and then when he did bust everyone cheered because of how annoying he was...I wouldn't want to play with him not because of his playstyle but I would in all honesty probably ask him to shut up. If you watch the broadcast of the 2017 WSOP you will see who I am talking about and then I am betting a few answers in the thread will change.