Gotta say, KC called this so long ago

DoubleAA80

DoubleAA80

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
isildur1

I think that he has beat the system, a computer hacker from a basement in sweden, smoking cigarettes and his mom yelling at him to keep it down from time to time.lol

kevrewis

kevrewis

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah i've been watching this guy go heads up against durrr, phil ivey, and patrick antonious. This has got to be a pro. Theres no way a regular joe has just turned 2k into 4 million buy playing these types of players this guy has to know what he's doing. I mean he's beating up on durrr like nobodys business.

D

DennisC98

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like Isildur1 is vs Brian Townsend and Brian is beating Isildur1 right now at the Pot limit Omaha Hi Tables $500/$1000 blinds 4 tables

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like Isildur1 down 800k to Brian Townsend so far
Getting quite a bit of cash on the table.Could be some monster pots tonight!

Edit:Make that 350k,isildur1 picked up a few nice pots

Snow :cool:

Kasanova King

Kasanova King

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like they both just cashed out and took the money off of the tables then bought back in at 4 different tables - Isildur 200k at each table and Brian bought in short - 100k at each table.

Any idea why they would do this? Also, why would Brian by back in short?

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks like they both just cashed out and took the money off of the tables then bought back in at 4 different tables - Isildur 200k at each table and Brian bought in short - 100k at each table.

Any idea why they would do this? Also, why would Brian by back in short?

They cleared there tables and started over to keep from playing 1 Million pots.why he bought in short I dont know,I assume its strategic,but only a guess :confused:

Kasanova King

Kasanova King

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They cleared there tables and started over to keep from playing 1 Million pots.why he bought in short I dont know,I assume its strategic,but only a guess :confused:

I usually buy in short at micro stakes 6 handed to prevent the insane amount of donks from bad beating me out of the full buy in amount early on in the game. If I was playing a "real" player I can't see an advantage of buying in short other than the fact that you wouldn't be comfortable with your opponent's playing style.

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest I think the strategy is ENTIRELY to tilt Isildur1.

Because most of these guys live to play deep. That's where the game is hardest, and that is where the action is.

Isildur does not like short stack play and he does not like few tables.

It is odd that they would agree to go south and then keep on playing. Certainly Townsend wouldn't just go south without them working it out first?!? I spose the nosebleed guys have IM too.

Oh to hack those networks.

R

rhulp1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe he is an invention to get some publicity!!!!!!!!!!

P

Pacman1042

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know the true identity of islidur but i think this guy is freakin sweet. Nobody knows exactly who it is but he has been dominating the cash tables and making durrrr look like an amateur. Whoever he really is hopefully he keeps the heater going. Lets just hope he isnt cheatin somehow.

P

postflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, why would isildur allow townsend to go south? doesnt make sense to me. but yeah, im glued to this thread, really hoping to see the identity of isildur being disclosed.

NBA2K10ROCKETS

NBA2K10ROCKETS

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, why would isildur allow townsend to go south? doesnt make sense to me. but yeah, im glued to this thread, really hoping to see the identity of isildur being disclosed.

I guarantee his Identity will be known in a few weeks.

coolnout

coolnout

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm surprised people keep giving him action at hold'em. he's on another level.

Tom1559

Tom1559

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I read something in the past few days that it was Victor Blom.

brianvoytek

brianvoytek

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking forward to seeing this guy play live, maybe on the new season of HSP. Would be crazy to see him, Dwan, Ivey, Zig, Eli and Sammy play a session together. That would be the sickest game ever...hell...throw in Jamie Gold too.

GeoffLacey

GeoffLacey

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looking forward to seeing this guy play live, maybe on the new season of HSP. Would be crazy to see him, Dwan, Ivey, Zig, Eli and Sammy play a session together. That would be the sickest game ever...hell...throw in Jamie Gold too.

notsureifserious.jpg

NiceNisus

NiceNisus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AQ8 rainbow board -Pot limit omaha.
Brain Townsend and Isildur1.
Just saw sick pot where Isildur bet pot ($160k),
townsend sat out at all other 3 tables making decision.
He called, turn was 10d, making 2 diamonds on board.
Isildur bet pot again, but Brain just had like 40k$ behind and called.
Isildur1 showed KJ910 two diamonds and current nut straight.
Brian showed J8910 for two pair and straight draw.
River plops 8 and Brain drags the 500K+ pot.
Sick Sick Sick.
Railers were saying Brain sucked out, but I imagine on flop he was thinking that Isildur was possibly betting a straight draw, and that his current pair of 8's was good, + he had the gutshot as well, Crazinesssssssssss.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I usually buy in short at micro stakes 6 handed to prevent the insane amount of donks from bad beating me out of the full buy in amount early on in the game. If I was playing a "real" player I can't see an advantage of buying in short other than the fact that you wouldn't be comfortable with your opponent's playing style.

100K isn't buyin in particularly 'short'... it's still 100bb's deep which is actually the max. buyin on a typical online table.

C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Isildur1 ended up taking about 900K from Townsend earlier and he's up big on Hastings right now.

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
C

CasperJames

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The swings these guys go through from one hour to the next is just crazy. Hastings is now way up in the match. He's sitting with 1.1 million on one table and 1.2 million on another.