Who do you think is the most annoying player to watch on TV?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

khicks26

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jamie Gold, and his puppet looking face. Tony g is kind of an ass as well

H

hacklimit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Jerry Yang. I really don't think that God cares if he wins or not.

F

Flushbuster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would have to agree on Humberto, it was funny the first few times but now it's annoying. He doesn't seem to get it. At least guys like Matusow and Havad Kahn have actually calmed down a bit and just try to play cards now.

U

umpinpa22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most annoying player?

phil hellmuth by far whines about every loss compains constantly just a poor sport overall:eek:

R

robertvgomez2

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ooh ooh ooh.... what about that jackass that runs all those shows in vagas!!! Cant remember his name, but he has all those broadway like shows! He is an idiot!!

TheseNutsWin

TheseNutsWin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ooh ooh ooh.... what about that jackass that runs all those shows in vagas!!! Cant remember his name, but he has all those broadway like shows! He is an idiot!!

Guy Laliberté

i desire love

i desire love

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tiffany michelle obv. Can't stand watching her, she thinks she's good calling half her stack with A2. Calling the clock on a guy when she's not even in the pot for his tourny life.

hipshot55

hipshot55

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmmm -Most Annoying- So Many and So little room

Players I Would Like To Observe On Fire

#1: Humberto Brenes, the man I would like to introduce to a shark.
#2: Scotty "Baby" Nguyen, a good argument for retroactive birth control.
#3: Phil "The Wonderfulness of Me" Hellmuth, who makes my badly spoiled 2 year old granddaughter look rational and mature.
#4: Jamie "I'm You're Blueberry" Gold, the WORST wsop champion ever.
#5: "Devilfish", who would wink at me about three times before I removed his ability to do so.
#6: Tiffany "The Wonderfulness of Me" Michelle, who ought to be married to Phil Hellmuth, as long as they promised not to reproduce.
#7: Kristy "I'm Gonna Get Ya, Sucka" Gazes, who I believe might actually be able to give my ex-wife byatch lessons.

Dishonorable Mention

Hevad Khan, who apparently has had the snot kicked out of him and has mended his ways.

Phil Ivey, since he stopped batting his eyes all the time.

Faves:

Johnny Chan, always a gentleman and always easy to spot.
Doyle Brunson, the "grand old man".
Daniel Ngreanu, always good for a laugh.
Phil Laak, ditto.
Mike the Mouth, because no matter how many times he gets knocked down (or falls down), he always gets back up.
Clonie Gowan, just because.
Annie Duke, just because.
Jen Harmon, who reminds of an elf.
Howard Lederer, NOT when he's playing, but when he's teaching.

smokedu

smokedu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
me its a toss up between the shark and the brat

Suited Frenzy

Suited Frenzy

CardsChat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Def Phil Hellmuth, he whines too much & has too many temper tantrums

E

ElTrain

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hellmuth is the most annoying player to watch when he's losing. And it always seems like he's vying for TV time.

S

Scalphunter

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Scotty when he's drunk!!!!
Mike M when he's coked up
Phil H when he thinks he should've won every pot
Phil Lack when he plays undercover to hide how bad he realy plays.....
Take your pick....

Juniorsdaddy

Juniorsdaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently watched the '06 and '07 WSOP and I wanted to jump through the TV and punch Jamie Gold in the face. The guy thinks he's a f***ing genius because he played 23 suited and flopped a set of 3s. Ass.

D

Dertaderp23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im going to say Gus Hansen on a scale of 1-300 of boringness he is a 600

puppyfeet

puppyfeet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Players I Would Like To Observe On Fire

#1: Humberto Brenes, the man I would like to introduce to a shark.
#2: Scotty "Baby" Nguyen, a good argument for retroactive birth control.
#3: Phil "The Wonderfulness of Me" Hellmuth, who makes my badly spoiled 2 year old granddaughter look rational and mature.
#4: Jamie "I'm You're Blueberry" Gold, the WORST WSOP champion ever.
#5: "Devilfish", who would wink at me about three times before I removed his ability to do so.
#6: Tiffany "The Wonderfulness of Me" Michelle, who ought to be married to Phil Hellmuth, as long as they promised not to reproduce.
#7: Kristy "I'm Gonna Get Ya, Sucka" Gazes, who I believe might actually be able to give my ex-wife byatch lessons.

Dishonorable Mention

Hevad Khan, who apparently has had the snot kicked out of him and has mended his ways.

Phil Ivey, since he stopped batting his eyes all the time.

Faves:

Johnny Chan, always a gentleman and always easy to spot.
Doyle Brunson, the "grand old man".
Daniel Ngreanu, always good for a laugh.
Phil Laak, ditto.
Mike the Mouth, because no matter how many times he gets knocked down (or falls down), he always gets back up.
Clonie Gowan, just because.
Annie Duke, just because.
Jen Harmon, who reminds of an elf.
Howard Lederer, NOT when he's playing, but when he's teaching.

HipShot, I agree with you almost 100%! Two other obnoxious players that you have forgotten are Kathy Liebert (ugh, I was brought up better than to punch women, but if she were next to me at the poker table......) and Tony G (what an incredible asshole he is!), and I just can't STAND Daniel Negreanu, who is probably a good enough guy but will just never STFU!!

GDRileyx

GDRileyx

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I admit that Phil Hellmuth might be real hard to stomach if you were playing at the same table, but he is entertaining to watch on TV, for me. Phil Laak would annoy the crap out of me in person, but he also is entertaining on TV.

The people I hate to watch on TV are:
Jamie (Smirking Weasal) Gold
Gavin (MadDog 20/20) Smith
Phil (Wooden Indian) Ivey
Howard (Henry F. Potter) Lederer

F

Fokyernh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I actually find Phil Laak annoying for some reason and i dont like to watch Mike Mata

N

Nadi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here about Phil Laak, the dude can't shut up.. also Scotty Nguyen, not just cus of his drunken antics but because he can't form a sentence that doesn't include the word "baby" ;p

T

tubaralhao

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Probably Jamie Gold. He is at the same time entertaining and annoying, because he is quite dumb. But it's really annoying when he would raise just for the thrill of it with 8 high, got re raised and then showed it, feeling proud, probably thinking "look you guys i've just raised with 8 high! Ain't I stupid!". grrr

C

chrisdione

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My player that I cannot watch is Sam Farha. He is worse than Ferguson in my opinion because he will play any hand and will take TV time to think about folding and will hold his hand for too long. I can understand saving face on the bets he makes but come on, play already.Good luck.

DonkeySmash

DonkeySmash

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:eek: I would have to say Jerry Yang! I have seen him twice play now on TV and frankly he annoys the crap out of me. I GOT BIG PAIR! Yeah you dont you lucky DONK!

Donkey Smash!:joyman:

nc_royals

nc_royals

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The SHARK, HUMBURTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

J

jedimoose

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely up there for me are Humberto Brenes, Jaime Gold, Jerry Yang, and Devilfish. My winner as the worst is Kathy Liebert. She talks to much, thinks shes great, isnt easy on the eyes, and in general just annoys me to watch. Suprised more dont have her on their list.

MANBAT

MANBAT

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would dip Kathy Liebert in chocolate and lick her like an ice cream cone. Most annoying is Captain Rupert McMavin IV.

Status
Not open for further replies.