What's better? being a poker player or a lottery bettor

Wedersonalas

Wedersonalas

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Se você está se referindo ao jogo de torneio, é o mesmo que loteria! 'MAS' os bons jogadores estão aparecendo com mais ingressos;)

Quanto a explicar isso ao seu vizinho, eu nem me incomodaria. Eles não vão entender. OU... você poderia mostrar a ele que os bons jogadores têm mais chances de ganhar (talvez até convencê-lo disso mostrando-lhe seus próprios resultados (ou talvez os resultados dos resultados do Sharkscope ou do gráfico CashGame de um jogador vencedor). Se eles também se tornarem Convencidos de que há uma chance muito maior de ganhar $$ no pôquer do que na loteria, talvez eles se juntem a alguns sites de pôquer e ajudem o resto de nós a ganhar mais dinheiro... o dinheiro 'deles'.;)
😂😂 I liked your idea, we really need new players in the game to make us more money $$ 😂😂😂

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think that by playing poker you have a better chance of winning than betting on a lottery ticket!!!

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, here's an easy question.
because we say that one depends 100% on luck
and another, poker depends on luck, skill and experience

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is better because there is skill involved, with lotto it is pure luck.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker is far better than lottery to make money, if you make a effort to understand the game. But if one just put the money in a room and play bingo, and not poker, my advice is try the luck on any kind of lottery. The chances on making money is the same on both.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it's better to be poker players because there are more chances of luck and you can decide what to do in different lottery situations, you just hope for luck and nothing else happens in poker, you decide the situation yourself and you can become a winner if you train hard

vitas_top

vitas_top

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, it's better to be a poker player and hope for your level of play, not just luck.

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
some people play poker like the lottery,I call them lottery floppers

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
poker is already a lottery and the stupidest person in the world who invented poker should be punished

dimon4ik89

dimon4ik89

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think that betting on the Lottery is completely dependent on luck, but playing poker is something else. Poker is a whole science and philosophy, here we play against people just like ourselves, therefore the chances of winning are greater for the player who is better versed in poker and who has more experience. I don’t just play poker, I’ve been living it for 14 years. I have many friends with whom I constantly communicate about poker topics, we give each other advice or share our achievements. Luck certainly plays a role, but it is not the main thing for a good poker player.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi
I also regularly buy the lottery. If you don't buy the lottery, there will be no chance of winning at all :)
Nevertheless, I consider poker more promising in terms of winning money.
Good luck

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
The lottery is a game of chance, but poker is different because you have to study and practice a lot to achieve good winning results. That's why I love poker

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A poker player, 4 sure. :). But lottery money is very welcome IF it comes to me :)

E

Easylu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
I prefer play poker because is more estrategy

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The lottery is totally luck, but poker is not like that, with a lot of study and perseverance you can achieve profits despite the variance and luck that is involved in poker. It is much more solid to have profits in poker because you do not depend entirely on luck

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I used to like playing lotteries but I didn't win much, poker is better than lottery

dongato2

dongato2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I definitely know a poker player, since it's more likely to win

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me, I prefer playing poker to playing the lottery.
Because poker depends on several things, such as strategies and there is also luck.
But lotteries depend entirely on good luck only

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Poker player, because în the game of poker you still have a control factor : bet, call, fold.... Until în lotery îs all luck 😁

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Here in my country the chance of winning the most popular lottery game is one in 50 million. Of course if you win, you're going to win much more money than you probably would ever win playing poker. I don't know the odds of becoming a winning poker player, but I'm sure is way better than one in 50 million, so, I would pick poker.

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, for me if you are a great player where you see the strategies you use as those used by your opponents you can become a great player and win several times and many more than in a lottery game, if you play tournaments ten in mind The ICM The winnings in the tournaments are reflected there. If you play in cash or at normal tables you will see that you have to take into account MY C Won, where the profits or losses in poker are reflected. What I highly recommend is monitoring your poker bankroll. Greetings

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Be a Poker Player. the probability is in favor.