Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
My weakness is do not know how to spread my hands, I insist even with a probability of losing hands, I have to learn ha wide hand even with good cards

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it,s hard to control yourself and your patience. You just need to understand, that you can,t win every single hand. Also sometimes i can be too much aggressive on the table. You just need to understand, that sometimes it,s just better to wait for a better chance.

qRock

qRock

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I consider my main weakness to be loss of concentration. I play tournaments and I rarely manage to keep the mood for long hours of play.

XYZ2123

XYZ2123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
bankroll management, making decisions too quickly, not folding big hands when I know I'm behind.

U

underdog140

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My two main weaknesses in poker are likely the same as most others that have played.

1. I'm not as good as I think I am.
2. Poor bank roll management

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to be calm. I tend to have a hard time doing this when I have good hands lol

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
I can´t tell you that
Especially if we are to play at the same table
lolololol
Rgds

T

Tyler Finnimore

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play a tad too many hands and it gets me in trouble a lot

Vanderwolfe

Vanderwolfe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get over confident in my hand especially when I get trips and I act to fast. I did it again tonight and I am not happy about it. I will have to try and slow down and think a bit. Share your story. thanks The_Bandit

I think my biggest weakness is once I get upset my game is basically over. I am on tilt for the rest of the night. I mean I have gotten better with it, but once I get really upset I start to loose too much money. I need to work on my tilt temper lol

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
My biggest weakness is myself. I get in my iwn way while playing poker.

phantomjiujitsu

phantomjiujitsu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My weakness is I probably fold to 3 bet preflop too often right now. My post flop play is fire but I'm still kinda stuck in an old school preflop mentality.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Easily tilt. If I have one giant loss during the tournament I often times just lose hope completely and go crazy. Definitely my biggest weakness in the game that I need to work on.

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the 10-K hand, thats my favourite, when i have that, go all in...

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I think my biggest weakness is that sometimes I lose focus and lose control of the movements of my opponents ... which does not allow me to know if an opponent is aggressive or passive .... causing me doubts about what movement I should do against them. ..!

S

sergo1203

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
suited cards, my weakness or my big mistake .. I sometimes lose control and wait on the river for a card ... this leads to a defeat.

redboy23

redboy23

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a chronic disease in poker - I shove on the turn when I suspect someone is on a draw and they are making small blocker bets. This just gets to me and sends me on tilt if they have the nerve to call and get lucky.

Some players have no idea where the fold button is located!

J

Joehonus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always get busted on low pocket pairs catching a set
Bankroll management for sure
I will play strong the majority of the time, make a mistake that puts me on tilt, then make bad decisions, usually toward the same player that got a badbeat on me.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest weakness is losing focus and making bad moves at the wrong times. Usually happens when I'm playing tournaments and have been playing for a couple of hours. This leads to me making the wrong decisions and going bust.

Djangofreeman

Djangofreeman

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tilt after lose some monster hands. And getting angry after taking some bluffs. Another mistake is not to catch enough chips when I got opportunity.

toni_brasco

toni_brasco

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I am to cautious, and playing too corny even trough out good hands, trying too stay in the game when I have to act because when it is my turn it's too late.

Erpherk

Erpherk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think my weakness is a common one, not defending my BB enough. Easy to fix the leak but meh... i do what i do, i'm stubborn and don't want to change so i continue to fold my BB if my hand is doo doo. I am sure there are many more leaks but this is 1 that is obvious to me.