What is your relationship with poker? love or hate.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Second biggest love of my life after driving.

NewL

NewL

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
i love poker, you could say it's like a relationship. there are ups and downs... sometimes more sometimes less

airxlns

airxlns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I just love it. Even when I lose. I have given a restart to my poker activity just before Christmas. And I have to admit, it is so much fun now that I am learning from tutorials across YouTube. I think it is chess with cards... And if you add the chips and money to the game it is a wonderful experience.

F

freerobert

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
What´s this!?.... today morning i had my Straight Flush and now i had fold a Royal Flush ...cant belive it.
And my Sunday Million Turnament... lol some Guy goes in Round 5 All-In with 66. I fold AQ and the guy after me calls with JJ. End from the game i had (folded) 2 Pairs and hat 2x Stacks anf $50 Bounty, but i had fold and got nothing. After that i make many bad decissions and goes unlucky as well and quit the turnament after few rouns later...this evening is unbelivable -.-

Evertime i play i lose. Everytime i fold had won.

Fold Royal Flush 12022023

Last edited:
LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Love ay first sign, this game brings me only happiness :)

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I love poker very much and get the most out of the game

A

AndyB_10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Loving it at the moment. Started playing again around Christmas time. Went from playing only play money every now and then to getting into it and making the effort to learn all the lingo and the theory. Up to $120 from $0.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
At the moment we live together and endure each other's whims...I hope we'll love each other someday :)

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
my relationship is very complicated, it varies a lot when i gain pure love, when i lose total hate.
Poker does not affect my relationships with people close to me. For me, poker is just entertainment, and my family always comes first for me.

Spannerdeth

Spannerdeth

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love this game! Constant decision making and I'm always learning, I haven't got tired of it!

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi, who likes to lose it :) You have to love poker or not! i love card games and poker is one of them.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I love poker because it gives me independence. I am on my own, I have no superiors, no one commands me. I want to play, I work; And I love it. But for this you need to really plow. But, I have to spend most of my day in a sitting position, in front of a computer, doing the same hours day after day. Yes, it does have a big effect on your eyesight.