What is your relationship with poker? love or hate.

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
my relationship is very complicated, it varies a lot when i gain pure love, when i lose total hate.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
It's like a marriage... we have our ups and downs... moments of passion and sweetness and other moments that we don't even want to see... hahahahaha

Gian Totaro

Gian Totaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It has moments, sometimes it makes you want to cry, but hey it's poker! Low moments, passion. He's like my best friend :D

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love poker to a point where I only play for fun not to have it as an income.

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Neither love nor hate. My feelings are passive. It took me a long time to get to this level of not caring about anything.
When I first started playing I loved. Then I played a lot and hated. I stood away from the tables for a long time til I got the cold blood needed to do the best move in spite of everything.
I behave as a psychopath in the tables.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, poker is independence. In general, I love poker, but sometimes I hate it.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Poker is married to someone else, I am its’ bit on the side…
😙🎵🎶

Last edited:
Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
More love. The main thing is not to make stupid deposits.

otters

otters

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Love it. I play for fun.
If I win then happy days. As with all forms of gambling you should never chase your losses and only play with what you can afford to lose.

jonasz warzecha

jonasz warzecha

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Poker it’s kind of game which teach humility,humbleness how to deal with emotions especially those negative one.
Leaves you with -
What if…. After you fold when you’re deep rather than I knew….. when you just got busted

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Its either both or neither of them ...

valen.bs.95

valen.bs.95

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Poker is my hobby.
Only those who wanted to make money quickly and lost everything feel hatred for him)

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Can't say love, think that's too strong a word for me. I enjoy playing poker, especially when you get a good table of sensible players and not bingos or constant all ins.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have a loving relationship with poker. Although sometimes I am confused as to whether I am the lover or the lovee. And then there are times when I think it hates me....

nerobs9

nerobs9

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I love poker very much. I think that sometimes we all get angry when a weak hand wins against us. But it's a game

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello my relationship with poker is constant more hate than love. No matter how much I study and try to play better every day there are always disgusting plays. It has happened to me to be close to the final table and villain goes all the way with 6-2 of I pay with AA and take me out of the tournament. And not once in a while but not once in a while but

JappsPK

JappsPK

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Both, but much more love than hate. Thats why i keep playing. I hate the bad beats and sometimes i can be tilted :x

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
poker sometimes gives love sometimes it can give and hate changes every day feelings about poker but you always come back to these emotions again and again to get them and enjoy it but for me the most it brings love

L

LOKIE77

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an overall decent win rate in live cash games NLTH but I hate the online games the poker variance is way too high to the point of thinking the site is rigged or your playing bots or opponents with solvers and HUDS etc who calll you down and beat you on the river at least thats my experience. I closed accounts on a couple site the variance was so ridiculous I'm 90% plus to win and of course they get the gin river card total crap. Yeah I'm jaded had enough of the online crap at the lower limits 1/2$ and less. Actually stopped playing TH and tried PLO which I enjoyed more online al least you know your hand had a decent chance of improving if you are behind due to the 4 hole cards you have and you can generally see the 5 community cards. For those who don't play PLO you get 4 hole cards but can only use two of them and if u get to see the 5 community cards you can only use 3 of them. So you have many bigger hands like flushes, full house, I even see more quads and straight flushes but you need to play the nut or near nut cards for your flushes as you can easily have flush over flush.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
love-hate............hate-love...........love...............hate.........(to be continue)