What is your preferred and most profitable poker game mode?

john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Which game mode is the most profitable for you where you feel that the game mode is the best and most profitable in terms of time - bet, among these game modes which are the most profitable!

normal tournaments
K.O tournaments
normal tables
zoom tables
Spin&go
sit&go
battle royale
Omaha tables and tournaments!
So far, very bad luck in serious K.O. tournaments. Those were serious tournaments on poker stars with big guarantees (most recently it was the Carnival Mystery Bounty with a $1,250,000 cash guarantee). I was eliminated on the 3rd hand with pocket "KK" against "AQ" (I forced my opponent to go all-in on pre-flop). I would get 50$ for the player I knocked out. So far, I'm doing better at Replay Poker in normal tournaments of CardsChat. That's why I choose the "normal tournaments" option. :unsure:

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
my best results are in normal tournaments and I think i aproach more relax these type of games :)

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
To me is MTT NLHoldem with no bounty's, no rebuy or addon. At bounty tournaments I enter the money a lot with no bounty or little ones, so I make small cash.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi :)
Normal tournaments. Not hyper, not turbo, but normal tournaments, the kind where the blinds increase every 10 or 12 or 15 minutes. Perhaps it is better to call them slow. I'm pretty slow myself and I like tournaments pretty slow too :)

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I'm good at HyperHU and Spin&Go.
These are the most profitable games for me.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Cash is best. Regualr tables, preferably 9max

jproy444

jproy444

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Regular tournament. It seems to be the best format for my game. KO also.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have more fun playing omaha cash game tables, but I have better results playing normal tournaments.

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, sit in go is more profitable because it has less variance and I also like MTT k.o there are a lot of crazy players who will go all in with anything

istbno

istbno

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Cash games and tournaments represent the primary profitable modes, with each catering to different player strengths. Cash games offer a consistent and controlled environment where skilled players can exploit their edge with less variance over time. This mode allows for flexible sessions and immediate profit realization. Tournaments, particularly large field online MTTs, offer the potential for significant returns on a small investment but come with higher variance due to the infrequency of deep runs and big cashes. For players adept at navigating large fields and adjusting to varying stack depths, tournaments can be exceptionally profitable. Sit & Go’s (SNGs), especially turbo formats, provide a middle ground with more predictable duration and variance than MTTs but require a strong understanding of ICM and endgame strategy. Ultimately, the most profitable mode is where a player’s skills are maximized and their weaknesses minimized, combined with disciplined bankroll management.

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Bounty/KO and satellite tournaments are my favorites because I have the most success there.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
However, now I’ve probably realized that NL is most suitable for me.If you are at the beginning of your journey, then Pot-limit Omaha is probably the most profitable type of poker because there are many more fish than in all other types of poker.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Tournaments, small deposits enabling high winnings, cash games are probably the fastest form but also the most exposed to the risk of loss.

D

darkgonz

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
The game mode that I find most profitable and fun to play is zoom in nlh 6 max and regular tournaments both are fun and need to play with 1000% focus

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In my case it’s Texas holdem always. With the sit n go tournaments aa my favorite.

M

martDdart

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
NO
Chips
Cash game pace,I enjoy it( most important for me) and I dont get bored like before when I have tried ordinary cash game,everytime I fold I am moved to another table with a new hand,suits me and my bankroll.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
My favorite are freerolls :)
But I also like regular normal tournaments. I mainly play on pokerstars, 888 and GGpoker. But without freerolls, I'm unlikely to have good results, freerolls help a lot to have positive bankroll dynamics.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most of all, I like to play in regular tournaments with late registration for no more than an hour, without reboots and addons, even taking into account the fact that there will be a smaller prize pool.

M

Misanthrop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
I prefer online MTT, 9 players, regular speed, no fancy rebuy or addon stuff :) I am currently highly profitable, as I only play freerolls :D

mr.fers_one

mr.fers_one

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
mtt, it works best here)) I also like single-headed SNGs

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Most of all I like to play regular NL Hold'em tournaments - there are the least amount of dispersion forced actions (knockouts, etc.) - you just play according to the card)

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I only play NL Hold'em. I prefer regular MTT tournaments. My favorite format is classic no-knockout tournaments with 9-player tables.

Top 10 Games