What is your preferred and most profitable poker game mode?

ODRAGD3

ODRAGD3

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Which game mode is the most profitable for you where you feel that the game mode is the best and most profitable in terms of time - bet, among these game modes which are the most profitable!

normal tournaments
K.O tournaments
normal tables
zoom tables
Spin&go
sit&go
battle royale
Omaha tables and tournaments!

MK_

MK_

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
US
Chips
I like pl08 cash tables and tourneys, Holdem KO's are good too(y)

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello! I like regular tournaments, knockout tournaments, and sometimes I allow myself to play SnG just because the blind growth is not as fast as in satellites.

emgesi

emgesi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
1 Normale turneringer
2 Cash tables
3 Sit & Go
4 Spin & Go
With the greatest interest 🙂🙂🙂

C

cowboybebop

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably the best for me are normal tournaments, but I also really like KOs. Its fun to switch it up from time to time.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
it looks like a regular tournament for me, or knockout tournaments are also cool and the profit is good, I think these tournaments are suitable for many players because they are the most popular and there are a lot of new players from whom to make a lot of good money now there will be even more players after this information:)

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
For me, the normal tournaments are the same as always. That's what I like most about poker. In fact, I only play tournaments.

L

larabe1997

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
TN
Chips
cash it's either to win fast or lose fast! and when you lose fast that's stressinf so that's why I only play tournaments

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For now, I would say that regular tournaments are the game mode where I achieve the best results and feel the most comfortable. However, it's also true that it's what I've dedicated the most time to.

I feel confident when the blinds increase slowly, and there is plenty of time to play.
Tournaments that progress too quickly are not something I particularly enjoy.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No limit hold em. I have won Omaha tournaments but find they are more difficult to make money from due to larger variance. More players finding straights and flush pes and full houses.

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Which game mode is the most profitable for you where you feel that the game mode is the best and most profitable in terms of time - bet, among these game modes which are the most profitable!

normal tournaments
K.O tournaments
normal tables
zoom tables
Spin&go
sit&go
battle royale
Omaha tables and tournaments!
Hi:)
Turbo & Slow
Holdem & Omaha
K.O
zoom tables
Spin&go
sit&go

pansipos

pansipos

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Normal tournaments,K.O tournaments Spin&go and sit&go for me

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer to play in regular tournaments and knockout tournaments and play much less often at the Spin&go and Zoom tables!!!

waisichy

waisichy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Sit and gos are my favourite (6 seater) and I profit from them but the most profit is from free rolls in particular satellites that get you to Sunday millions tournaments where I’ve won much larger pots.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Regular tournament, knockout tournaments the profit is good

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Many people are drawn to poker because of the prospect of making quick money, but let's be honest, playing poker is not the most favorable way to get rich.Getting rich playing poker is not the best way to proceed. This is because poker is a zero-sum game. For you to win, someone else must lose, and vice versa.Poker tournaments inherently have much higher variance than other poker formats.
Heads-up is where all the money is made because there is a big difference between winning the tournament and coming in second.
Poker is a hard way to live an easy life.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I prefer NL Hold'em and I only play MTT tournaments and of course freerolls. I don't like cash games, and I'm not interested in other types of poker either.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
My favorite game mode is KO Tournaments, which often allows you to recover your buy-in long before reaching the cash range.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Holden then Omaha, although Omaha has huge variance, I have had some Omaha success in the past, Omaha can be a very exciting format. Wouldn’t mind playing 7 card games at some stage.

Top 10 Games