H

hcuervo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
My superstition is that I always lose my hand, but luckily I play and I keep losing

R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't play drunk and I don't play with a hangover. This is probably the only rule I always follow. It's hard to call it a superstition, it's more like an adequate attitude towards the game :)

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't have any but I've seen some around, lucky clothes, amulets, favorite hand...

S

skaterick

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
my superstition is that the poker gods abandoned me years ago after i mucked my winning hand , in a big pot in a poker room, by not turning it over .

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bragging is bad luck including showing bluffs.

G

greenlarrow

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The most important poker superstition is to rest well before the game so as not to tilt later. But I always turn on music in order to distract myself and concentrate on the game

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I don't have anything like that. Just play, have fun and try to make some money

luckyfish98

luckyfish98

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
What are my poker superstitions? I always imagine myself in the finals when I think of playing, but those hopes are often dashed

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don’t believe in superstitions and I don’t advise anyone to fill their heads with such nonsense - these are just random coincidences that should not be given a role in your life. Be rational and rely only on empirical experience. Good luck to all!🖤

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yes it happens to me and I was guided by those instincts most of the time...

Stanley Aguiar

Stanley Aguiar

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I wouldn't say I have a superstition, but when I analyzed my decisions, I realized that it's very common for me to lose everything when I get to 1 or 3 places of receiving a prize.

NEGADO777

NEGADO777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Do you have superstitions? Sometimes i play various hands based on previous results or good luck that I've had in the past. I also find myself looking for signs of good luck or bad omens. Do you ever had superstitions when you play?
I'll play all 7's, unless some lunatic goes all in. One of the best winnings i had was a flush with 7c and 2c 👍

Skot_Gy

Skot_Gy

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Superstitions is part of ancestral human nature, so to say.
So it is natural we have them sometimes in poker too.
However, it is important to realise they are nothing but supersitions, not really based on facts or statistics.
Knowing this, i try not to give imoprtance to them.

markdias

markdias

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't have that, I even have my favorite hands that I always play, but nothing like superstition!

chicbulls2

chicbulls2

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
When I go all in preflop with AA, I know they will hit trips on the turn or river

Dimidrol2

Dimidrol2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have notes that I am unlucky before the break exactly 2-3 minutes before the break.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I have only one superstition: that if in life mine is a big mess and so will it be in poker. When we manage to lead an acceptable life, or we will be reconciled with ourselves, I think that superstition will be something extraordinary, something good, or a word in dictionary.

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
У вас є забобони? Іноді я розігрую різні роздачі на основі попередніх результатів або успіху, який мав у минулому. Я також шукаю ознаки удачі чи поганих ознак. Чи були у вас забобони, коли ви грали?
There are no prejudices, you just have to rest and play your favorite game, you need peace and quality music, a drink that will relax you and play the card

madmantisgaming

madmantisgaming

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
if i get bad beat online all day. then 100% live i will win thats my superstition