mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Everything depends on the position, on the opponent, on the type of game, on the bankroll, on the ranges. In general, it's a sick game for psychopaths.

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you have superstitions? Sometimes i play various hands based on previous results or good luck that I've had in the past. I also find myself looking for signs of good luck or bad omens. Do you ever had superstitions when you play?
think in the worst next card haha

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel like I play better when I drink a couple of beers.

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't really believe in various superstitions, but playing some hands, I listen to my inner feeling before making decisions.

MrCryJoker

MrCryJoker

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't believe in any superstitions, not in poker or in life. Only mathematics, only science.

K

Kurchina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BA
Chips
Interesting question. I'm not a superstitious person, so can't say I have any, but I do have a certain "feeling" sometimes, whether about a hand or an opponent, and it impacts my decision making.

louuu19

louuu19

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when I lose couple hands against a single player my superstition is that person is my nemesis in that game

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think is wearing my favourite tshirt when y play local tournaments and underwear but that just to feel more confourtable and lucky

Artbart805

Artbart805

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I walk around the table 6 times, then sit down....

Maybe that is just my Cat?

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I always play K9 all in and believe that 95 is a winning hand in stars,

Pabloro10321

Pabloro10321

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In PS, whoever plays the big blind has a good hand but not the best, trying to lose chips.
It's not 100% real but it saves me a lot of disappointment

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Thats statisticly unexact, but I get your point, it happens yo me that I loose most of my AA in hand x_x

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not super into online poker, but when I go to a poker house, I always wear the same shirt

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I'm very lucky today, then tomorrow I don't have to play

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Although I don't believe in superstitions, there's times that I think in a card that beats me, and suddenly jumps in the river 😅

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I get a shiver down my spine whenever I get AA. I know I'm going to get hurt. If it's all-in, everyone folds. If I let someone see the flop I'm going to lose.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Do you have superstitions? Sometimes i play various hands based on previous results or good luck that I've had in the past. I also find myself looking for signs of good luck or bad omens. Do you ever had superstitions when you play?
I have no superstitions. All I need to play is free time and a good mood. Two components that guarantee me a good leisure time :)

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always like to play the first hand dealt.

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have a little angel that I always have on the table when I play online poker, he is my talisman.

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Before every tournament, I kiss my wife, kiss our daughter, and cuddle our dog. Every time I do this I do very well.

PupsikCat

PupsikCat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MD
Chips
I have such a superstition, it only applies to poker stars. There, the hand is J8 suited, they win abnormally often

Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Always eat before a session
Hungry bad to think
and put your phone on silent

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I used to be Superstitious of playing the first hand dealt to me and on many occasions folded it without looking at the cards, when someone noticed that i did this in every game I played they asked me why I did this? I was honest and said I didn't mind being eliminated first in a game, I just didn't want it to happen on the very first hand.
They all laughed but after I had told them this and I started to play my first hand especially when they were raising on my BB just to steal my Blind and sometimes even raising back at them, When they asked me why I wasn't folding it any more? I said because you lot know I'm superstitious about it, but I not bloody Stupid! If I was involved in the hand because I had to post a Blind they had better be raising with a strong hand or I would be fighting back.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I don't believe in that kind of thing and I think it's not right to keep them in mind now to play that can make you lose money and play in a bad way.