Chips
I dream to win a lot of poker tournaments and win a lot of money

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To get good enough at live tournaments to play in the bigger ones and not regret it.

KingCoin

KingCoin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd love to play against some of the bigger names out there thats always gonna be a goal for me.

dzemer

dzemer

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love playing poker, even for virtual chips. But money... money talks :D
My dream is win a lot of money to feel stabilization and quit my job :D
And go to some BIG tournament like wsop or PCA :D

J

JanelaPoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Another great question

My poker dream is to travel the world with my husband to be, playing poker tournaments.

Alex Sentsov

Alex Sentsov

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My dream is to learn how to play poker. I'm sure 99.9% of poker players dream about it. But they are afraid to admit it :)

M

Muckutoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My poker dream is to run good in the WSOP. So far when I play at the WSOP I tend to run bad and lose most of the flips. One of these years I am going to run good there and get deep in some of those tournaments.
My dream also involves the WSOP, but you are way ahead of mine since I haven’t played in it yet! I daydream about winning the main event in the most improbable circumstance in history. With about 100-200 players left, I am tournament chip leader and in a pot against the 2nd highest stack. Chips are all in at some point, I have only an ante remaining in my hand. Opponent hits a 1 outer on the river, leaving me devastated. After multiple allins to meet even 1 Bb, I manage to keep alive and eventually win the bracelet 😀

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I want to earn money to buy a house and a car, although I understand that this is impossible.:):D

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Make 1 million then spend the money traveling the world with a hot chick
When the million is over, the hot chick will disappear immediately[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My poker dream is easy. Win sunday million tournament. I have won several online tournaments but winning sunday million will give some special amount of money.

JJP

JJP

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My poker dream has always been to win a WSOP bracelet ! Something about the WSOP I have always loved and found alluring. Their tournaments are classic freezouts which are less about how much money you have and are a more even playing field.

The pipe dream for me has and always will be a gold WSOP bracelet ... until I get one that is :)

lucas24

lucas24

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My desire to poker is to finance me a tour sometime in the WSOP and someday be able to live in this game. Recently I'm starting to build the bank so I'm still far but maybe in a couple of years it succeeds.

Greetings.

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Naturally, financial freedom we all play poker for money and then because just like poker.

olegbereza

olegbereza

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally really like the game itself, but without winnings, I probably would have liked it less, so the financial part also matters. And if we talk about a dream, then for me it is at least once to play in the Main Event of the WSOP.

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
My poker dream?

Just watch & you'll see. :)

nitulbhatia

nitulbhatia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not having to worry about financial issues seems to be the main dream for most people. The money seems in arms reach... Unfortunately, realistically speaking, if you're looking to win big enough while playing poker, a game of chance, then you will be in for disappointment.

Poker is a game of luck. And even if you're good at tells and bluffing, there is still the luck factor that is the best and worst thing about poker. If the poker gods dont want you to win, you won't win.

I play Poker as a hobby. I've tried getting money out of it. And had success and failure. I reckoned the competition and luck factor is too much to make a decent profit.

That being said. My poker dream is to win a live event bracelet, regardless of buyin size... It seems reasonable and doable enough.

I agree completely. Good luck at the tables.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
train live poker and play in Vegas at the WSOP with a good strategy so that I can earn the money to match those expenses

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To make dreams come true often do not need to choose them immediately transcendental. I personally at first will have enough $ 10K. For me, and this amount is beautiful.

bonekeeper

bonekeeper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My pokerdream would be to be able to travel around the world, not having to worry about any financials and just be in the moment. It's very unlikely that it would ever be the case for me but one can always dream that one day i'm going achieve that big dream cash!

C

curiplop

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
no doubt the dream would be a bracelet of the WSOP, but I am content to win a sunday million

vuk011

vuk011

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not have a big dream. I am pleased to be able to travel a lot and play good tournaments. Maybe it's my dream to make a good game on WPT.