What is YOUR poker dream?

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My goal in poker is to move to higher limits.

M

megiverz1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
WIN Poker World Series

Of course I would need win myself a free buy-in first, theres is no way I spend a couple of thousand just to play poker :). Then I need to win on my firt and only try. Wish me good luck! lol

M

megiverz1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course I would need win myself a free buy-in first, theres is no way I spend a couple of thousand just to play poker :). Then I need to win on my firt and only try. Wish me good luck! lol
*Win the wsop*

M

martina pinto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my dream in poker is to play the world championship and win it .. but as I go today I am content to try to add every day and learn from each game of each hand and the bad things that I do not have to repeat

DizzyDeb717

DizzyDeb717

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would love to be able to travel the world playing poker. It's more of a fantasy really, because dreams can come true lol

Boston10111

Boston10111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Make a living off of poker lol

ive just started over the last 12 months or so and started this as a way to make another income.

I’m a big believer in multiple incomes and poker is one of those I’m trying to do.

Of course I would love to earn millions as profit but realistically I’d be happy with a full time income say 100k+ a year as profit

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Make a career profit of $100,000...

kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i want to win a tounament a least 40k and i will give up :)

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My biggest dream is to win a big prize, to share it with my family.

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to win $1000 in a year lol
After that, then we can talk about bigger dreams, but right now I'm only playing 2nl and freerolls so I have a looooong way to go.

N

Nano5722

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it will be good to win some big tournament or a big freeroll, to be able to spend some money on different things. To be honest, i,m already dissapointed in online poker, but still hoping, that someday i will win megatournament and will spend this cash on usefull things.

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
playing the WSOP and Winning it!!!! that's my only Dream as for now!

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry, no dream here. Playing day by day during downtime. Best of luck.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Getting into the Cardschat Freeroll Club...
Download more pokersites onto computer
Show MTCashman how to play the pokerzz by accumulating more points on the Leaderboard in just the final 3mos. of the year, than he has in the entire 12mos. & doing this while only playing on partypoker & Stars.
After that it's more live venues in early 2020 on a quest to play a schedule at WSOP 2020.

Good luck me!

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes, indeed - I play poker not only for fun. There is also a dream. And I strive to make this dream come true. And poker in this case - a tool for dreams.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My Dream is to win Big Tournament! I hope it will come true.... But for now, it appears bleak!

Vlad535_100

Vlad535_100

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All welcome. The dream of poker is short: a chance to attend music concerts as well with a paid entrance and different places.

F

Frankie Potts

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker dream is winning a sunday million. So I can afford everything that I dreamed off

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you say you need good luck in poker, then why did you give up on it? you too can be lucky. Of course, my goal is to win a big Tournament, but I do not treat it as a dream.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
your poker dream? If there is? I would like to win a major poker tournament, to win money that I had enough for a comfortable life but I think that my dream will never come true unfortunately it is very difficult and if you play well you just can not carry. I think in poker, it is about luck than skill

My Poker Dream used to be to Win the WSOP Main Event. And of course I would love to experience this one day.

But, winning a major tournament is in many ways outside my control and thus focusing on it as a needed outcome can be stressful

Now my poker dream is to enjoy myself at the table everytime I play, to play my best poker game everytime I sit down, and to teach as many people as I can to enjoy this wonderful game as much as I do!

Let's Get Stackin!!!

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not only as a good player inciei 07 years had more than 35 years when I met poker
But undoubtedly dream drive a tournament of great value on line or even be in final table of one of them with a large field.

And in the live part of speech tournaments EPT, WSOP, Assian milions finally we are in the fight to improve learning for improving it

Soon we got there

:jd4:mateuspoker