What is YOUR poker dream?

Aslachiewicz

Aslachiewicz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys, just wondering on what every bodies goal or dream is in with playing poker. Mine is the obvious one financial freedom. I believe deep down this is why most people play poker, however some have truck fulls of money and play for the feeling of winning, other just want bracelets at wsop. What is it that drives you to continue in the poker world?

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Also of course the dream of financial freedom. But I guess, even if I had achieved this, I would still play further, because I just like this kind of game. Because of its competitiveness, its social and psychological aspects and the tactics behind as well. I also enjoy other games, that include these.

R

rmcneice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To keep my mind sharp and make a little extra money.

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To win a 1 mill $ :)

But i take it in small steps - my first goal is to participate in PS Sunday mill, i am working on it.

X

xexeu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that all of us, regardless of professionals or amateurs, when we had the first contact with poker, we started dreaming about the biggest tournaments in the world, the biggest prizes and everything that involves reaching the top of a professional's career, but for me living poker would be a dream.

W

wampole

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To have some fun when I am retired without losing the house.

kittykittykat

kittykittykat

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dream of taking a huge pot with three aces on the board and the fourth ace in my hand. Of course the other players all have large pocket pairs.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

My poker dream is to run good in the WSOP. So far when I play at the WSOP I tend to run bad and lose most of the flips. One of these years I am going to run good there and get deep in some of those tournaments.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If we speak of realistic goals - my first is to build small bankroll from freerolls and start playing SNGs.If we speak about pure dream - to play at the WSOP main event is my dream but i am not sure if i will ever manage to fulfill it. :)

Jane Franklin

Jane Franklin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dream about FREEDOM. Travel a lot and playing well the middle stakes. I don t have ambitions to become a poker pro. Just to have stable 500-1000$ plus to my stable salary every month. I live in Ukraine so it s okay money for us. Nothing more for now.

E

eggtart

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Being able to final table main event is a dream !!

K

kceow2981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly my ultimate dream is also to be able to make like 100-200k a year playing, that'd be sick. But the real reason id want that is just because it'd make me feel cool. Like if I were to talk to some random people at a friends gathering, and they were to ask me what I do, I'd love to be like "I play poker professionally" and they'd be like what? Really? And it'd make me feel cool lol :p super vain and silly (and not gonna happen) but it's just fun to learn the strategy anyway. Fun hobby

M

Masimiliano

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Travel and speak with different people and earn money with favorite hobby
I don't need a lot, but this is one of the good way to move)

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to raise a child in good conditions, than I lived - this is the most important thing. To help the shelter, where I grew up and lived. to direct the child's daughter to adulthood. Without money, it is difficult.
*to prove to myself that I did not get into poker in vain, which I wanted and managed.
of course, financial freedom is also here.
If you have a big heart and have money, you can help not only yourself. So everything was not in vain

Last edited:
L

lantz123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be able to live comfortable, and to play whenever I want.

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the game, I'm pushed in the game so that I can continue to play to be able to win and get extra profit, if I sometimes get to win then why not play, but I have a dream to win a good place in a million tournament and get good prize money!

TrpeLoco

TrpeLoco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
my dream is to play with Daniel Negreanu on the same table and bust him lol

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My poker goal is to become a winning enough player to use poker as supplemental income. My poker DREAM is to somehow win enough money in a tournament or something to fund a business I have in mind.

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to win 1 million dollars from spin n go :D

Z

Zer0-0uts

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dream about sleeping in late most days in the home I own from my winnings. On those days I do not get to sleep in, it is because I had to wake up to catch a flight to some big buy in tournament. I dream of living a life of resort to resort, buffet to buffet, event to event. I dream of seeing the world playing poker. I dream of not having my dead end 7 to 6 job 4 days a week. Realistically though, I want to just be able to supplement my income five to six hundred dollars a month playing this game that I love to hate. Oh and a bracelet or two would be great.

:evil:Zer0:evil:

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
To learn to play poker better and better (cash,sng,tournaments,poker strategy) every day is the most important for me , to keep having fun playing poker the second , and last (but not least!!!!!!!) someday to earn good/big money in a high buyin tournament !!! Also I have the dream to see all poker rooms free again in my country .