What Are Your Most Hated Hole Cards?

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah.. like most of comments here when you get like J 2 all the time is frustrating..

Sometimes you waste an hour looking hands like that

Pepitcho23

Pepitcho23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi , i hate 62, 72, 73, 94,92,93...
And i always loose with JJ...:confused:

I

iAmDFan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Aside from 7-2 and 3-2, which are your most hated hole cards?

Mine might be the 5-10. I've had them thousands of times but they only would have won just a handful of times. Even the dreaded 7-2 would have won more than that. In fact, one time I had 7-2 and it flopped a boat that rivered out to quad deuces.

The next is 8-9. More than once I have flopped a straight to the queen and someone else won with a big slick. Grrrrr

King Jack. I cant seem te ever win with it or beat it.

A

abe2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In general, I hate big pairs. More often than not when I get one I get busted.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
pocket 10s. I don't seem to be able win with them. Big raise, small raise, call, I can't get them to win.

L

LSTBrand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AK

Looks good plays worth.
Don’t like this high cards

Nicolasd07

Nicolasd07

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without a doubt we can say that 7/2 is one of the worst hands, but particularly it bothers me a lot, 2/2 gives you that insecurity of having to pay to see the flop and that feeling that at any moment you lose

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For some reason I see 5, 2 offsuit a lot. It seems to end up in my hand more than average. I cannot remember ever winning with them either.

M

moshie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KJ offsuit. never going t call a raise from the early position. Just end up losing chips

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i get in trouble with QQ often .

when reraising I seem to face aces or kings often and get felted . shoving loses to ako or aks more than the odds suggest . and if I just limp or flat call someone's small open raise , I wind up trapped vs a set , or face 1 or more overcards and a tough spot to continue . QQ is one notch better than JJ , but still a stack loser for me , 'cause its harder to release .

P

Purplereign_

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
22 through 77

Gets me in trouble in tournaments

Y

yanslad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've never felt like playing 72.. suited or off.. those hands can be played I guess when you are highstack and the tournament is coming I close to the bubble.. in this case I guess it's worth the shove, just because everyone would be tighter than never... But still, never did it... I'm always too scared to do this LoL

Rocky87345

Rocky87345

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There's quite a few. 7/2, 8/2, 9/2, 8/3, 9/3, & 9/4.

copycutpaste

copycutpaste

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hands down JJ :) if a jack doesnt come and there are over cards it;s hard to play out of position

felipem29

felipem29

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
never with jacks....

I have never liked playing with J, whatever his partner, be it JJ, AJ, QJ, K J. Only Check or Fold.:confused:

E

ejsch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bad cards

i dont hate them but i never play ak or aq very good

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I don`t have hated cards! There are difficult cards to play or weak cards or weak hands to play. But more difficult are the difficult positions to play! Like the blinds or under the gun!

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Without a doubt we can say that 7/2 is one of the worst hands, but particularly it bothers me a lot, 2/2 gives you that insecurity of having to pay to see the flop and that feeling that at any moment you lose

You do know that 2-2 in the hole has better odds than A-K right?

furnitura47

furnitura47

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AQ! I have a bad history playing with these cards. It is hard to discribe what I feel when I see AQ dealt for me. I know I am out when it happens. Not only that, when I am playing against AQ in the flip 8 out 10 I am gone even with Monster pairs. And I am sad Panda..:cool::cool::cool:

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AJ is the hand ive had nost trouble recently , either out kicked or villan had 2 pair that he checked Back flop A48 called turn 5 then jammed river 9 showed me A4. That one was sore but mibby i shouldbt of called a jam with just a pair.

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hehehe without a doubt pairs 7 and 2 or it can be 9 and 2