What Are Your Most Hated Hole Cards?

C

Chicungulla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
low pairs 22 or 33 for many times cards are folded on the table and lose with a high A

F

futureballoon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JQ for sure... its so tempting to play but such a weak hand. Especially the JQ suited and u hit one of them on the flop with J Q A as the flop... that's horrible.

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
89s because no matter how many raises there are preflop you have to call. This hand must see the flop always 😂.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Everyone! By my opinion need relate by any cards calmly, without special emotions: I mean need try not hate or
love some cards by one simple cause, because in Poker can lose and win any cards, because Poker as and Life is unpredictable!..:rolleyes: Therefore necessary try, by possibility, by all relate philosophically...:cool: I think, this is best method, that avoid getting into the tilt...
And Good Luck Everyone!;):)

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
KJ almost always resets in the pass, if you can not strengthen to the street or flush:captain:

jovan123

jovan123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aside from 7-2 and 3-2, which are your most hated hole cards?

Mine might be the 5-10. I've had them thousands of times but they only would have won just a handful of times. Even the dreaded 7-2 would have won more than that. In fact, one time I had 7-2 and it flopped a boat that rivered out to quad deuces.

The next is 8-9. More than once I have flopped a straight to the queen and someone else won with a big slick. Grrrrr
The good old J2 has definitely hit me hard in past years..truthfully whenever those cards hit the flop I cringe because for some intergalactic reason that hand has got the better of some huge pots both online and live

J

jorgetorres0

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
without a doubt and 2-9 off, it is a condescending combination that has almost no chance of winning

R

rmbmr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Mine might be the 5-10. I've had them thousands of times but they only would have won just a handful of times. Even the dreaded 7-2 would have won more than that. In fact, one time I had 7-2 and it flopped a boat that rivered out to quad deuces.

The next is 8-9. More than once I have flopped a straight to the queen and someone else won with a big slick. Grrrrr

A2o, A3o, A4o, A5o, A6o, A7o, A8o, A9o

Andrey FRIFIN

Andrey FRIFIN

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to play with any two cards that the dealer gives me, I rarely play with suited connectors. But when I see a pair of JJ in my hand, I’m already afraid to play with them, I don’t know how, but I’m often unlucky with them, although JJ’s hand looks strong, there’s a big chance of an overcard on the table, and if the opponent has hands in hand KQ AJ AQ, etc. he will not fold them to my raise with JJ, and even if he does not see his card on the flop, he will call me and wait for it, and when I get to the river, I see that there is no overcard on the table, we open up and at the opponent in hand QQ KK AA I do not understand how it works! =)

Dutydog

Dutydog

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket JJ’s. As Victoria Coren calls them - The Botox pair: they look more pretty than they are. I so often get caught out, refusing to let them go.

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My most hated cards are KJ and any pair below 99

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Simple - A-9 off suited. One of the most terrible hands for play. Can not catch straight or flush draws, very weak kicker, too. I hate it when the dealer gives me that kind of hand.:D

O

orange13ace

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate AJ, AQ.
Although AJ, AQ win rate are more than 60% to any dealt hand, when dealt me AJ AQ, I often lose lot of money.
I know my play was not good...:(

A

Alpha55

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For me obviously 7-2, 5-10 and 2-2 for me.

H

Hsac

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mt most hated hole cards?

Anything but AA. I hate them all. And sometimes I even hate AA.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Tricky hands are 10 10 and JJ. They look great, but then if you get a couple of callers, and over cards, you're really in a pickle

J

jorgejarapy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
J-7 is a hand that I always end up losing, it can also be A-10

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hate AK))) I do not like an ace with a small kicker, it is very difficult to make a decision after a raise on the flop, even if you already have a pair of aces

Tomacco

Tomacco

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

7-2 8-3(or 2) 9-4 (or 3,2)

DTaboada

DTaboada

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I hate 4 7, 2 3, 3 7, 7 9, A J, A 8, K J, Q 9, Q8.... Always lost!!!!!!

S

Sooted7s

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
those lower pairs like 2s 3s 4s 5s 6s if you dont hit on the flop your wondering hmmm do i call a bet and hope he didn't hit one of 2 or even 3 over cards on the board.

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
K Q and K J, this cards has a power to deceive you! ALways i think that i will lose with this cards