Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
bluff!!!
I am bluffzone for no reason :)
I bluff every 4th or 5th hand,
Have gotten caught too (getting called by opponents).
But thats Poker and who doesnt.
I would say about 25-30 %

Thanks
Manoj
Bluffzone68

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Fewer possible hands today the villains do not give up on the pair 22 the villains believe in everything and do not give up their hand for nothing

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't concern myself with winning "hands",,,i want to win the tournament.Good players note players who play too many hands (they must be bluffing) and just wait until the right time to play against that player,,,you may accumulate chips this way,but you will never win.:)

M

muazkkh1996

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't concern myself with winning "hands",,,i want to win the tournament.Good players note players who play too many hands (they must be bluffing) and just wait until the right time to play against that player,,,you may accumulate chips this way,but you will never win.:)
great advice,its one of my problem,playing too many hands

B

biggs3369

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this is such a weird question - like how do you define "bluff"? Continuation bet = bluff? what about draws that you bet but have solid equity? given the obvious choices for "bluffs" (position, draws with very good equity, etc), i would say that i just about never bluff.

ChrisCreys

ChrisCreys

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends of the type of game. In Spin&Go's it's about 40%.

fishfood80

fishfood80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What % of your hands are bluffs,for me its more than 30% and is usually how i win most of the times,because mostly i get shit cards :) :)

Straight up bluffing with no blockers and no relevant cards at all, I'd say less than ten percent. Now if I have a good blocker that's relevant to possible flushes and straights on board the number probably goes up to around 35 percent. With open enders or flush draws on the flop I semi bluff a high percentage of the time, definitely over 50 %. I like to balance that out by betting on made flopped hands when obvious flush draws or straight draws flop as well.

LoveGamblin00

LoveGamblin00

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone!

I t depends on the tourney and mainly the blinds I suppose.
At least for me that make a lot diffrence

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is impossible to answer, every table every tournament every situation is completely different? At one table the answer may be 1% or hardly ever and an hour later it may be 30% it's impossible to figure out the over all?

J

jekan85

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it all depends on the opponent and on the position of well, and about 30%

P

praevus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends my opponents and my position, probably I bluff 10% - 20% hands.

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont use bluf. Is it A mistake? I don t understand?
lol its not a mistake its just the way you play :)
for me its really about my mood and how i feel, the patience and all, i cant say if its 20 or 30%, sometimes its a 100% and sometimes it 4,3% :)

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for anyone that plays with me i bluff ZERO PERCENT OF THE TIME just fyi

S

SteveBNC

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluff Cash Vs Tournament

I have found that bluffing early in a tournament depending on position is less risky.
Later on when short stacks are more likely to shove after you I will not bluff unless position gives the opportunity. Just watch out for the slow rolls.

S

Smokewood

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, How often do I NOT have it but act like I do??? 100% of the time.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Inequitas Bluff %

Hmmm Its not good to admit to Bluffing, Or Maybe it's better to Fake a Bluff rather than admit a foolish donk move...lol

Like having High two card Hand and over betting to see if you can catch a pair on the river lol Bluff or Fake Bluff?

Haha Well either way I'd Say I dont go more than 5% of the time past Flop without having something to bet value on... or better said 5% of the time I'm searching for an out, on the river... Any bet i make up to the point of reaching my out's can be considered a Bluff, Idiot Move or Hero Play depending on the out come...

So I'm a Nitty Player...

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
It all depends on many things
But in general 10 pct
Rgds

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Usually just bluffing late in MTTs to steal blinds 20-25%

D

Darth_Moola

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Having 30% of hands be bluffs sounds like a high number. Does that mean you are playing more than 30% of hands you are given, or is it 30% of the hands you play are bluffs? Sorry if this was obvious and I just missed the context as a read.

J

Jauwai

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine is about 6.5%, for the sole purpose that if you only play good hands or if you in other words, are a "Tight Player", you mifht have gains, but staying too much at the same table/game mode will get you tagged then your profits would end up being very minimal as people will reckon you never bluff hence they will stop following your bids.

Notice your opponents, take notes and never all-in all that much unless you are certain with a perfect calculation that you are gonna be winning.

I've lost quite a bit myself, but the good thing is that the time between refills are getting further away from each other.

Play safe, bluff wisely and the game is yours.

Post-Scriptum: Don't forget to cash out of the tables when you have a significant lead, never stay too much when for instance, the buy-in was 5$ and you cap 25 $ or even 15$, you sould take that money out and come back.

Being the chip lead can sometimes, even often, trick you into useless following of other players and before you know it you lost most of it if not all!

Enjoy the game brothers and sisters, and remember, money put in the game should never be the money from your expenses, just extra gains from overtime or things like such.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey.
In a tournament, the bluff for me depends on the stage of the tournament.
But on average, a bluff in my game ranges from 10 to 15%.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands